Want to join a creative social group full of queer feminist? Want to make cool jean jackets with patches and buttons and shit while making friends who are making one too? Then please consider joining our queer feminist group. The purpose of this group is to bring together a diverse group of like minded individuals and network together in a fun and creative way. We are currently accepting applications as well as name suggestions for the group. To apply just send me a message with the following info
1. Name and Pronouns
2. Why you want to join
3. Skype name and permission for me to add you. The group will be meeting through Skype calls so this is mandatory. You do not need a mic or camera, just a platform for group chat.
4. If you want free buttons from me, you need to send me your address
5. What kinds of things you would like to do as a group! (ie movie nights, online games together, group book club…etc)
1. This is a group based on queer and feminist rights and ideals, so you must A. be a feminist and B. be a member or supporter of the LGBTA community
2. Be able to participate in group conversations and activities at least once a month. (the activities will consist of things you can do from your own home, like group discussions or stupid shit like group coloring night)
3. Be rad
4. Be wiling to support those in the group when they need help
If you have any questions please just ask me! Every member gets cool free buttons with basically whatever they want on them and eventually will receive a button with the group name on it. Sorry this is hard to explain but I hope this creates some interest.