Once you get this, you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly. Then you have to send this to ten of your favorite followers (non-negotiable, positivity is cool~)🌈🌈
This is really so sweet. I haven’t been on this site in a while and the kind people are definitely what I’ve missed the most. Thank youuu.
Um five things… let’s see.
1.) I can stay calm and focused in genuinely crazy situations.
2.) My taste in music.
3.) My logic and practicality.
4.) I can cook traditional mexican food very well.
5.) My ability to memorize a large amount of info in a very short amount of time.
They state they don’t need to explain, but I really haven’t a clue what the Mexican dishes are.
That probably means you have never tried traditional Mexican food. One of the main components is corn. Chile is a close second and from there, the ingradients are colorful and varied; from different kinds of meat to vegetables and furits, insects, flowers and so on. I could list them all but it would be a very long list.
• he’s biracial
• he’s trans
• his mom is mexican
• he’s awful at spanish but an accent slips out every time he’s talking about his mom/ traditions/ mexican food
• that boy can cook
• he’s cautious when it comes to new people since he’s shy in general but also bc he’s had to deal with transphobes
• he’s an introvert
• he likes art but is bad at it
• he’s great at makeup
• he likes to hang out with lardo when she’s painting bc she doesn’t expect him to talk and she seems to enjoy the company
• she also lets him give her a makeover and he becomes her go to whenever she wants a certain Look
• he ends up becoming as permanent as a fixture in the kitchen as bitty and they end up swapping recipes
• tango got on his nerves until he realized he didn’t always want an answer, just someone to listen to him
• he’s just as grossed out as bitty by the boys’ hygiene and they share looks whenever they do something gross
• he becomes sort of in love with bitty bc bitty cooks and dances and talks and seems to be able to handle his awkwardness with grace (how did bitty learn to do that?)
Since you wrote your impressions on it, can you tell me what sih is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sih is the compelling and heartwarming love story between traditional mexican food with an inexplicably high libido (aka Taqueria or Taco Manuel) and grumpy american crackers (aka Oh!no! Ritz). Tears will fill your eyes as you flip through the pages featuring passionate moments with mind-blowing and avant garde artwork, where unrealistic big hands are meant to represent the sizes of the characters’ hearts and excessively long necks are meant to represent the lengths of their throbbing meatwands.
The latest chapter has recently been translated by some guy who thinks that he’s married to Makoto, Ban, and Genos (who is Genos? isn’t Ritz the main character?), so read at your own risk!