I was tagged by the lovely and always interesting declarations-of-drama for a ‘feelings’ questionnaire. Thanks!
It’s not just our Brooding Sims who have the option to ‘Talk About Feelings’; we can also talk about our feelings, about them, too!
Look deep into yourself and ponder on the thoughts which motivate you to play the game we all love. Then tag at LEAST 5 people on your friends list to help them explore these 5 questions too. TALKING IS GOOD OKAY!!!
The questions are as follows:
1. The boss of EA is in front of you asking for one statement about The Sims before he goes away and makes TS5. What do you say to him?
The Sims is more of a Doll House/Toy to many of us & I would like for you to please go back to making a simulation game that’s more versatile in appearance and gameplay; we need a wider array of options for how people can design their OWN ways to play, & making their OWN environments/neighborhoods. Also try to make it more appealing to all age ranges. (Couldn’t limit it to one sentence, sorry!)
2. Do your Sims know of you as their Sim God or are you the invisible deity to them?
I’m invisible. That said, I tend to take very good care of my little sim peeps (yes, I’m one of those boring players who tries to make sure they are happy!).
3. How do you see yourself connected to your Sims? Do those of you who say you love them, really mean this? How deep is your game?
I love this game so much, but I am a serial player. There are so many types of sims to play with different careers, worlds, houses and hobbies as well as different family & friends; it’s difficult for me to stick with the same game for a long length of time. We’ll see if that remains true; I’m currently working on a small town where I will rotate around to most all the sims.
4. What’s your Sims Secret? Is there something going on in your game that none of your screenshots will ever tell us? WHO IS LOCKED IN YOUR BASEMENT???? What are those secret Sims doing behind closed doors?
Well, I have tried the woohoo mods. Does that count? Like I said, I’m really pretty boring as a player. LOL
5. Can we learn anything from our Sims to take away into our real lives? And/Or can you give us an example of how The Sims has influenced you outside of gaming.
Let’s see, this is a deep question! I do sometimes look at houses as I drive down the road and wonder if I can recreate it in build mode. And I have been known to say that certain people seem to have the Inappropriate Trait. Do those count? :D
Mostly I just love having such a creative outlet as a hobby that just never gets old for me as I’m always thinking of something else to build or another sim to play.
I’ll tag @declarations-of-drama if no one else has done that yet, plus anyone else who wants to do this. :)