♪ Look at that booty. Show me the booty. Gimme the booty. I want the booty. Back up tha booty. I need tha booty. I like the booty. Oh, what a booty! ♪
1. Bokuto. I HAVE DIED EVERY DAY WAITING FOR THE MOMENT I COULD USE THIS GIF!!! I mean, this is not just me being blinded by love, this actually the best haikyuu booty @whoever did this animation: THANK YOU
2. Kuroo. I’M BRINGING SAXY BACK NYAA!
3. Oikawa. Again, I feel like thanking the animators for this. (Iwa-chan got booty too tho)
4. Daichi. #confirmed by Suga
5. Yaku. Our favorite kitty libero put the ass in sass
- Bonus: our favorite russian lion got A+ booty too and with this it’s safe to say that Nekoma wins the “Team with the best asses” award and if you think about it it’s such a Nekoma thing to do they don’t have the very best™ but still together they could steal the prize away from the team that’s on the top (look at me managing to say something serious here at the very end).
- Bonus #2: Makki must have a pretty fine piece of ass too apparently
For the bittersamgirlclub Top 5 Challenge: Top 5 Most Heartbreaking Sam Moments. Well, thanks to the BSGC for this cruel and unusual prompt. If you’re interested in my thoughts on these five horrible moments then by all means, read on…
While most KDrama OSTs contain at least one or two songs I like, this list is reserved for those soundtracks that not only perfectly complement their dramas, but I enjoy enough to listen to, in full, on repeat.
Love it or hate it, there’s no denying that the soundtrack to this hot mess of a drama is one of the most iconic in KDrama history. If don’t sing-scream “almost paaaaaraaaadiiiiiiiiiiiiiise” every time you hear it are you really even a KDrama fan?
Certainly one of the more English-heavy OSTs I’ve heard, although I think that matches well to a drama that is very Western in a lot of ways. Soft, bright and feather-light, this soundtrack almost sounds like it could belong in Life Is Strange.
Say what you will about the drama itself, there is little fault to find in its choice of music. Perfectly matched to the tone of the drama, with an indie-ness (or maybe just the presence of Tearliner) that is reminiscent of the Coffee Prince soundtrack of years before. Which brings me to #1….
The Best Drama should have The Best Soundtrack, right? Luckily for Coffee Prince, it’s OST is able to stand on own legs as a masterpiece. Equal parts uplifting and poignant, every track is perfectly complements the raw emotion of this masterfully made drama.
Top 5: Top 5 HQ characters you would like to teach you volleyball?
Let’s start with saying I can’t play volleyball to save my life so…
1. Ukai Ikkei. He’s a very strict and brutal teacher, exactly the one I would need. We saw his methods paid off both in the past, when he led Karasuno to the Nationals, and in the present, when he helped Hinata and Kageyama improve tremendously. He has a great heart and he’s very good with children too. I think he would be the best teacher of them all.
2. Sugawara. He was the very first in charge of Hinata’s training and he’s in charge of the B team as well. He’s gentle, patient but very firm at the same time. He’s the kind of person you want to improve for and I can actually see him becoming a coach in the future!
3. Bokuto. He’s the life coach we all need and the one I would like to have as a mentor if my skills were already sharp enough. He’s the most inspiring character of the series to me, one that always goes out of his way to help other people improve. Being his disciple would be nothing but an honor :’)
4. Iwaizumi. I think that he, as a coach, would be a hybrid between Suga and Bokuto. The only challenge would be to not be constantly distracted by his arms during the training tbh. Another very strong candidate to be a coach in the future!
5. Oikawa. One might say he hasn’t the best historical record when it comes to teaching other people, but if I have to learn, might as well learn from the very best.
- bonus: Nishinoya. Because which of us has not dreamed of learning how to do the rolling thunder????
Can you please do kagehina's 5 favourite moments Thank you~~
Do you mean…the whole first, second and third season of Haikyuu?
*sighs* oh my my, I have a gigantic soft spot for Kagehina, they literally exhaust me but at the same time they gave me probably the most iconic otp moments and development of the series. As always it’s gonna be a hell of a ride, so let’s go!
1. As long as I’m here you are invincible. Original version and reboot. This is hands down the best declaration of love, blind faith and unconditional support a person could ever come up with. Good job with making my heart burst, Kags.
Ok but chill mates, we know you love each other.
2. The fight, aka the moment we knew Kagehina is pretty much canon. (p.s. I’m so weak for how effortlessly Kageyama picks up Hinata with just one hand every fucking time)
The fight was a pretty intense moment on its own, but the best thing was the outcome: Hinata finally realizing his feeling for Kags. (fun fact: the Italian translation of this bit is way different from the english one, and it said “for the first time I’ve got the feeling that we weren’t just friends, but something more”. What’s the right translation? I guess we’ll never know). I would honestly pay good money to see Kags thoughts after the fight too.
3. The moment Hinata and Kageyama fell in love with each other…again.
*wipes tear away* @summer training camp: thank you
4. Every time they do a quick and the have this little mirroring moment. If you notice this happens really often (even in the openings) and it always leaves me with the dumbest smile on my face.
5. “We’re going to win tomorrow”.
*…and I will go down with this ship…*
- Bonus: Oikawa and Iwaizumi confirmed as Kagehina trash
Traditional art isn’t my comfort zone, but I’ve been taking a fashion illustration class the past few weeks! It’s good to stretch those muscles. This week we did the 20s, so here’s a 10 minute up top and some 5s and 3s of our model below it!
O k it s final ly done. Hime s To p 5 best hair in Fate
0 - Fuck all of you of you didn’t already see that I was gonna put Sella at the top ultimate teir when it comes to hair. Have u seen my header gif thing from ubw where her hair is moving in the wind with the cherry blossoms floating past. Do u not understand just how damn beautiful she looks in that moment. Sella has the best hair and I’ll kick anyone’s ass who disagrees otherwise.
1 - Jeanne - super long, looks soft, I wanna run my fingers through it and brush it for her
2 - Rider Umu - yO UMU WASNT ON THIS LIST BEFORE BUT GUESS WHST HER TWIN TAILS JUST CAME OUTTA NOWHERE PULLING SOME EVE SHIT AND PUNCHED ME STRAIGHT IN THE HEART. TWIN TAILED UMU IS NOW 2ED ON THIS LIST SORRY MOEDRED. Unfortunately Jeanne’s hair is still better.
3 - Mordred - spiky ponytail is always gud. Braided hair running from the sides to the back is also very gud. She has both. It’s like the best of both.
4 - Karna - look, when that man’s, in Apocrypha, after his fight with Siegfried, turned his head and looked at the sun, and then turned it back to look at Siegfried, and his hair just did that thing, yo I was gay for 5 seconds.
5 - Medusa - I’m not gonna lie, her long flowing hair is absurdly attractive to me and the fact that her altered lancer ver can turn it into snakes is a horrible turn on for me as well.
this is impossible because i could wallpaper my entire apartment with printed out copies of my favorite gerard tweets and still have extras left over for a scrapbook, but after an AGONIZING screening process i came up with five:
Omg I love love looking at your top 5s! 😍 Can I ask for your top 5 Kuroo's troll faces? I find them so hilarious and cute so I want to see what your favourites are! (From the manga probs because the manga ones are funnier 😂) thank you!
Of course you can my bean, it’s always nice to have a look at this huge troll cat! Also, this is a summer training camp special, since this arc truly got us the most iconic moments
1. “I’m always this kind”
2. “Oya, oya, oya”
3. “Must be tough still being in diapers”
4.The “I’ve just blocked Japan’s #4 ace” face
5. The “Bokuto’s been yelled at and I’m enjoying this very much” face (same Kenma, same)
soo i cleaned out my inbox because it was really overwhelming to me - i’m so sorry to anyone who even sent an ask that was never answered :-( especially just plain nice messages i feel terrible but it needed to be done
from now on i’ll try to be better with answering and i feel better with a fresh start!
if there’s something you’ve been dying to know or waiting for me to answer feel free to send again (make sure its not on my faq or resources page first!)
but i won’t be taking recommendations/top 5s for now because i just restarted my mods folder i’ll let you guys know when i’ll be open for them again :-)
How about top 5 cutest characters you want to hug so tightly
Ah, if only I could, I would hug the hell out of ALL of them!!! BUT if I was only blessed with 5 hugs, I would choose:
1. Bokuto. Of course. I would squish his cute owl face and hug him so tight and never let him go. I bet he gives the best, longest and warmest hugs. That kind of hug that makes you feel so safe, like nothing in the wold could ever harm you till you’re there.
2. Nishinoya. HE’S SO TINYYYYYYY and fierce and so affectionate we would probably end up jumping around and screaming in each other’s ears but still
3. Hinata. My sunshine son, if I was to hug him, chances are that I would instantly bust into tears because I’m so so so proud of him. Literally, no one makes my heart explode with pride and happiness like Hinata does. Plus I bet he’s such a soft, cuddly little baby. But since I know Kags would give me the death stare, I’ll let him go as fast as I could
(actual picture of what would happen)
4. Tendou. This boy…went through…so much…and still…look at him…hiding his scars behind that cheerful smile…my tender son…my most precious swan…I would probably cry even more with him, because his pain spoke to me on a soul level and but when I try to console someone I always end up sobbing way more than them but still I want to protect him from the whole fucking world but he’s just that kind of person who will end up protecting me instead (ಥ﹏ಥ)
5. Sugawara. Because sometimes you just need to go back into your mother’s arms even if he would probably hit me in the ribs telling me it’s time to log off tumblr
- bonus: every time I see Yaku I have this urge to hug him but I bet he would probably fight me to death if I dared to touch him so there’s that
- p.s. I know, I know. There are two people who are always in my top 5s but they’re missing on here. When it comes to Oikawa, I have a strong feeling of reverence towards him. He’s a great person to just like sit and kind of like just admire what he’s like…he has this royal aura that makes him untouchable to me. On the other hand, when it comes to Kuroo I just want to stay as far as I can from him, literally, is for the best. Don’t even get him on my eyesight, I’ll probably never recover from that.