Hi! Top 5 Hinata friendships (besides Kageyama because there's obviously something more there)?
You’re very right my dear, Kageyama is not only his best friend he’s his soulmate, his partner, his person. But our little sun managed to get some really great friends too along the way:
1. Kenma. I still don’t understand how this happened but it’s the purest thing ever happened in the whole Haikyuu history, literally nothing could ever surpass them they are like fresh water poured from the highest mountain, two white roses just blossomed in a secret garden, a baby kitty and a cuddly chick crow…they make each other so happy I mean Kenma is really excited to see and play with him can you believe *wipes tear away* excited…and the most amazing thing is that all the rest of the boys are just amazed by their pureness as we are!
2. Yachi. It was because of Hinata’s encouragement that Yachi decided to stand up for herself and officially join the club to become their second manager and he was the very first friend she made (besides Kiyoko). Not to mention that Yachi is the captain of the Kagehina ships and she cares about them…A LOT. We all remember how devastated she was during their fights, how much she worked to make them get closer to each other again, how happy she was when they finally made up…she’s just….the purest person
3. Yamaguchi. They are way more friends that most of people recognize them to be. In the manga they hang out together even outside club activities, during the summer training camp they were together A LOT, even in the latest chaper they went off to shopping and see Fukurodani together…I feel that, besides Tsukki, Hinata is the only real friend Yamaguchi has and idk they make me so happy!
4. Bokuto. I love their dynamic A LOT. Hinata looks up to him so much, he literally idolizes him and, among all the people, Bokuto chose him to be his disciple, his heir, his legacy. More than a friend he’s like a bid brother (or his actual real dad, sorry Daichi) and I’m such a sap for every single interaction of them :’)
5. Nishinoya. If Hinata is Bokuto’s pupil, in Karasuno he’s Noya’s protégé. They instantly bonded and they gets so excited about each other’s awesome skills. Also is very telling that Noya is one of the very very few people that call Hinata by his first name, sign that he really considers himself very close to him <3
- constantly ignoring all the death and misery surrounding them to just chill and play chess and talk about quidditch
- making up dreams together. the whole underachieving student support system they have for each other god bless like when they both fuck up the divination exam and harry tells ron how he told the examiner he should already be dead according to his leaves and ron cheers him up by telling him how he spent the exam accidentally telling the examiner how ugly he is
- ron breaking harry out of the dursleys. iconic. your friend could never.
- takin down a troll together when they’re fresh ouuta the womb like it’s nothing
- losing their fucking minds trying to ask a girl to the yule ball