top-anime

Nights that turned into mornings, with friends that turned into family.

books-ouat-anime asked:

Your top 5 favorite The 100 scenes! :)

This is so hard oh no there are so many scenes these are not in order and so I chose one from all my faves

  1. Clarke discovering that Mount Weather was draining the Grounders
  2. Bellamy’s “I’m a monster” scene
  3. Finn’s death because A+ acting (mostly I’m thinking of Raven here)
  4. Both Octavia’s fight scene where they beat the crap out of here and she keeps going as well as when she tells Lincoln “get knocked down get back up”
  5. Bellarke hug

ask me my top five anything!!

One of the first anime I ever saw (knowing that it was anime) was Fruits Basket. I was drawn in at first by the story line. If y’all haven’t seen this anime its about a 16 year orphan girl named Tohru who moves in with a classmate and his cursed family. When hugged by a member of the opposite sex, they turn into an animal of the zodiac. This anime is a funny lighthearted slice of life that remains on my top 10 anime list. Watching this series made me want to be like Tohru. She always looks for the best in people and is always kind and hardworking. She still is my role model. I’ll breakdown the lessons I’ve learned from each member of the zodiac. 

The Rat: Yuki 

~People aren’t always as perfect as they seem

 •The Ox: Hatsuharu 

~You shouldn’t judge people based off their looks

•The Tiger: Kisa 

~Don’t shut yourself away or run from your problems

•The Rabbit: Momiji 

~You should think of others before yourself and remain cheerful and upbeat.

•The Dragon: Hatori 

~Things get better. I guess

•The Snake: Ayame 

~Care for and spend time with your family members

•The Horse: Isuzu 

~There is more to people than meets the eye and you shouldn’t lie.

•The Sheep: Hiro

~Protect who you love

 •The Monkey: Ritsu

~You should really just chill…  Don’t sweat the small stuff

 •The Rooster: Kureno 

~(Not in the anime) But don’t let duty keep you from love

•The Dog: Shigure 

~Procrastination is an art. You should work hard play hard

•The Pig: Kagura 

~If you truly love someone you shouldn’t give up

•The cat: Kyo

~Nobody deserves to be alienated and treated like a monster. One day there may be someone who loves you for who you are including all of your “monsters”.

i was tagged by the amazing geniuszayn thank u <3333

- Why did you choose your URL?: nui harime was a kick ass character despite deserving everything she got

- What is your middle name?: Elizabeth

- If you could own a fairytale/fiction pet, what would it be?: terriormon or raichu

- Favourite colour?: pink

- Favourite song?: love me like you do - ellie goulding

- what are your top three fandoms?: 1d anime and nintendo???

- Why do you enjoy Tumblr?: cool anime stuff and zayn malik and liam payne

- Tag all 9 of your tumblr crushes: no. but i will tag ziamasf marvelsziam addictedtobroadwayanonymous—fangirl and my actual tumblr crush dragneel-kun

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the spring 2015 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (55.3%), female fans (46.7%) and teens to their 20s (84.6%) while the other 15.4% are 30 and o……

Read more: http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/41334/top-20-most-anticipated-anime-of-spring-2015/

Go for it

1. The meaning behind my URL

2. A picture of me

3. Why I love my bestfriend

4. Last time I cried and why

5. Piercings I have

6. Favorite Band

7. Biggest turn off(s)

8. Top 5 (insert subject)

9. Tattoos I want

10. Biggest turn on(s)

11. Age

12. Ideas of a perfect date

13. Life goal(s)

14. Piercings I want

15. Relationship status

16. Favorite movie

17. A fact about my life

18. Phobia

19. Middle name

20. Anything you want to ask

2
I edit the look of my blog whenever you edit my feelings.
10

Every soldier is prepared to die. But these people aren’t just pawns on a chessboard. They all have names, families and feelings in their hearts too. They are all humans who live and bleed.

6
Hosoya Yoshimasa + Sports Animes

“When I entered training school, there was a manager who always looked after me. Before that person quit the place, the last thing that person brought to me was an audition for TeniPuri. I heared the results on a public phone outside of work. When I heard that I passed, I shouted in the lobby, “I really passed the auditions!” because I was super happy… I feel like I was able to return the favor a bit.”Hosoyan on how he started as a seiyuu (PairPuri Vol. 2)