- Narcissa: What if we have a daughter and she wants to get her ears pierced?
- Lucius: Irrelevant, we’re not having a daughter.
- Narcissa: Okay, what if we have a son and he wants to take dance lessons even though his friends all play Quidditch.
- Lucius: He can dance if he wants to.
- Lucius: He can leave his friends behind.
- Lucius: [in tune] Cause if his friends don’t dance, and if they don’t dance, then they’re no friends of mine.
- Lucius: *walks away dancing*
Hi there ;) If you feel like it: Top 10 Times Yuuri Flashed The People Of Torville Cove?