Hello love! I LOVE THE HAIKYUU SOUNDTRACK SO MUCH!!!
1. Let the Games Begin!! (Shiai Kaishi!!) I can’t even find words to describe how much I love this song. It gives me chills every time I listen to it and tears always find a way to gather in my eyes. If you’re getting the same reaction, I’m telling you why: it’s the song that plays at the beginning of the last Karasuno vs. Aoba Johsai game. Fucking feels indeed
2. Above (Ue). This is probably the most famous tune in the Haikyuu soundtrack, it brings back so many victorious memories at once…*sighs emotionally*
3. What It Means to “Connect” (Tsunagu to iu Koto). This is not only the song of the first Kagehina toss/spike (!!!) but please do me a favor and go listen to 1:10. You’re welcome. (yes, it’s the song from CALL FOR THE TOSS AGAIN, ACE! too)
4. Team Potential (Chimu no Jiriki). Another emotional kick in the gut because…why not. This song is so epic, it makes you want to go outside and conquer the world
5. Haikyuu!! THIS. This is how Haikyuu sounds like in all our hearts. (I’m so emotional I feel like I want to hug all of you right now what the fuck)
- Bonus: I’m not gonna tell you what song is this, but I’m sure as hell you’re gonna recognize it the moment you click play. Those first 5 seconds are too epic to be forgotten -> https://youtu.be/9RMEpxP6gYg
Thank you for your message, listening to all these songs was an emotional rollercoaster…but it was worth it!
Workers make a toffee-like sweet cake called “dodol,” one of the traditional delicacies served during Chinese New Year celebrations in Tangerang, on the outskirts of Jakarta, Indonesia; a member of Iraqi rapid response forces fires a rocket launcher during a battle with Islamic State militants in the district of Yarimja in southern Mosul, Iraq; President Barack Obama prepares to speak at his final presidential news conference in the briefing room of the White House in Washington; Madame Tussauds’ designers apply the final touches to the wax figure of President-elect Donald Trump, as they unveil the figure just days ahead of the American’s Presidential Inauguration in Washington in London; The world’s oldest giant panda “Basi” in captivity eats specially-made cake during its 37th birthday at Strait Panda World in Fuzhou, Fujian Province of China; and a priest carries a picture of Christ on the cross as final preparations are made as Timkat celebrations get under way in Gondar, Ethiopia.
Phantom of the Opera 2004 honestly shaped who I am, how am I just realizing this??? The capes. The suits. The drama. The music. The choreography. It’s my soul
13 year old me thought I loved it so much bc of the male leads lol hon you want to be Raoul SO MUCH you convinced yourself that you were in love with him