this is a sequel to my other imagine, ‘unrequited’ which you
can read here.
He used to be a confident guy.
The funny one, the loud one, the life of the
party with a permanent smile on his face who was always guaranteed to
produce a laugh, an assured smile and a witty comment.
(I mean, just ask any of his club’s supporters or watch one
of the many ‘top 10 funny moments’ compilations he had featured in, scattered
around Youtube with thousands of views and hundreds more comments.)
Oh my my…there are SO MANY. SO MANY. I feel like Haikyuu is either making me burst out laughing or into tears, there’s no in between. For sure I’m going to leave out of this some really iconic moments, but here’s the top 5 my memory is willing me to give:
1. THE SUMMER TRAINING CAMP BARBECUE. It’s not a single moment but the whole scene is probably my favorite moment in whole season 2, they can make a 5 hours movie based just on that lunch and I’d watch it. On repeat. Forever.
2. The cheering dance. LOOK AT THE KISSY LIPS I’M SCREAMING
3. When Tanaka does the face. Or basically anything Tanaka does honestly
4. Aoba Johsai’s third years sassing Oikawa. I mean, can you blame them? (that dork I love him tho)
5. Every time Kageyama gets mad at Hinata “”cheering”” at him. *clenches heart* these two will be the end of me in the long run, I already know it.
earlier i was with my parents and my dad said “would you do that?” and my mam replied “i’d do anything for you” which sounds really profound and romantic, but she was talking about putting his leftover food into a takeaway carton for him to eat tomorrow