Okay so I was looking at my Rick and Morty Lootcrate shirt because it’s pretty tight on me, but then I noticed something. Here’s an image of the entire shirt so you know what I’m talking about:
I was looking in the top, left hand corner of the shirt when something interesting caught my eye. While the rest of the stuff was either of the portal gun or science stuff, this black box in the corner had way too much detail to just be something someone on the design team threw together:
(Here’s a closeup from my own shirt for more detail)
So, I followed the hunch, and sure enough, in episode 3x01…
This Lootcrate, mind you, came out in September, at the latest. These two separate pieces of content were released 8 months apart.
It’s not 100% the same, but you cannot look at these two things and say that they don’t at all look similar.
if you haven't done this yet, top five serves in haikyuu?
I’m….so weak for all the serves tbh
1. Oikawa. Ah, nobody serves the way you do, baby and I’m so here for people being absolutely dead inside and outside before during and after his serves. He truly is the most beautiful and I think that this particular one from the last Karasuno vs. Aoba Johsai match could really be my favorite. But also, every Oikawa serve is my favorite Oikawa serve so there’s that
2. Yamaguchi. This moment. I cried all the tears I’ve got in my eyes and I wanted to run on the court the same way Noya and Hinata tried to do. It was so epic and it meant so much for our little Yams. A person who always felt behind everyone, the only first year not on the starting line, who’s not so good at anything and yet was able to trick with his killer serve one of the best liberos in Haikyuu. And not only him. That happened with Nishinoya too during practice. I can’t even find the words to describe how endlessly proud I am of him :’)
3. Semi. “I want to show my abilities. This desire is too strong. Although I know that the current Shiratorizawa does not need such a setter, this desire is un-containable. But, when I’m serving, I am free.” Like, damn. Semi is honestly so badass and he reminds me of Suga on so many levels. It doesn’t matter that he’s not the official setter anymore, no one could ever dare take his desire to fight away from him, and he will. He’s untamable and I love him so much
Plus that tongue thing he does before serving really makes me feel…things
4. Kageyama. Same as Oikawa (I mean he’s his student, after all), every time Kags serves is just mesmerizing to watch
Sorry for the spam it’s just that I could really watch him serve on repeat for the rest of my life and be quite happy with that
5. Bokuto & Iwaizumi aka my favorite aces…missing their serves ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶
(You thought I wouldn’t find a way to put Bokuto even in this top 5. Jokes on you.)
- Bonus: BUT there’s just one, true person that deservers the most iconic Haikyuu serve award. And that person is…HINATA SHOUYOU (…mmmh watcha say?)
Hello! I believe you started the whole crop top Yuuri trend and it led to me being semi-comfortable with idea to wear more midriff showing clothing again. I was in a pretty bad crash two years ago (Was on motorcycle and got hit) and ended up with road-burn scars down my left side. Because of it, I've been self-conscious to wear bathing suits/change in front of others. When I saw art-trend I was motivated to wear a crop-top Saturday & although I didn't leave home, its huge improvement. Thank you.
ohmygosh?? you’re amazing…. that makes me so happy to know ;v; !!!