2d with a Latina S/O please your blog is awesome I love it.
A/N: the only authentic post on this blog tbh. am puerto rican so gonna write this in that perspective, some aspects may be similar to other cultures, some may not. not trying to offend anyone even though i am spANISH, but you never kNOwmm
You’d mentioned your ethnicity before but he honestly forgot
until one day the two of you were out running errands and you got a phone call
from one of your relatives.
2D initially thought a demon took over your body
because of how fast and incomprehensible you were speaking. He eventually
realized you’re speaking Spanish because he understood some of the phrases
coming of your mouth.
When you got off the phone, he complimented your Spanish speaking
“Well, I am Spanish.”
“… Oh yeah.”
Whenever it’s your turn to cook dinner, he hovers over you
the entire time, which annoys you a little bit because he tries to sneak in
some early bites before it’s completed.
When you catch him eating the rice straight out of the pot,
you smack his butt with the dish rag and he looks at you like you’ve just
offended everything he stands for.
He eats everything with such vigor, you wonder how he manages
to have the stomach for it.
You find out later in the evening when the bathroom light is
on and he’s missing from your shared bed that he should probably eat each meal
with accompanying antacid tablets. he got the shITS
You were surprised by the amount of Spanish he knew, and
sometimes he tries to communicate with you but he butchers every word and
sounds like a complete Gringo.
Kay Whore-a es?”
Sometimes when you’re cleaning the house or driving, you put
the Spanish station on and bust a NUT when that Good Ole Reggaeton™ comes on.
If you’re cleaning the house and busting it to Daddy Yankee,
he sometimes comes in and joins you, but god he has no fucking rhythm. He looks
SO BAD dancing, but he’s trying his best and he’s still a fun dance partner.
you know that video of 2D dancing to pitbull, just think of that
Sometimes you call him cute names in Spanish like, “mi vida”
or “mi amor” and he blushes like mad but he low key loves it.
He 100% loves The Ass™.
When you introduce him to your family, he’s a bit
overwhelmed by the amount of relatives you have. Having been in a family of
three his entire life, he’s amazed how many aunts and uncles you have and
shocked that you greet every family member whenever you arrive for a get
He’s very respectful when greeting your family, openly hugging
and kissing your relatives on both cheeks.
Within minutes, he’s already been labeled as “Flaco” by your
abuela and your tias. typing this spanglish hurts me omg
When you introduce him to your parents, he approaches them
very respectfully and attempts to communicate with them in Spanish. You shoot him
daggers the entire time, smiling aggressively, but your parents seem fine with
When you’re all sat at the dinner table, your mom keeps
passing food to him and encourages him to eat because she’s low key worried he’s
During downtime, he chills with your uncles and your dad,
listening to that quality salsa music as your dad explains to him the meaning of the
song. 2D definitely takes great fascination with the music, asking your dad if
he could make him a “mixtape”.
When it’s time for you guys to leave, you bid each and every
family member farewell before you head out. One the ride back home he tells you
what a beautiful, big family you have and how he had a lot of fun that day.
My dude&I decided to go on a day trip and we borrowed my moms car. At the end of the night we were making out&iwas sitting on top of him. I was wearing a dress&he reached up and took off my bra, suddenly he lifted my dress&started sucking my my nipples.That was the first time has ever done that& I guess he could that I really liked if because I grabbed the back of his head&pulled him closer. While his other hand rubbed my pussy. This dude pissed me off because he forgot to bring a condom🙄
I am sooo not on schedule anymore for the fanfiction challenge because my Malec fics for Day 2 and 4 took longer than expected…and yet here I am procrastinating.
I kind of just wanted to post something , at least… So… (OH, before I forgot, my headcanon is based on the books):
- That will most definitely be Alec. Alec is like an octopus when he’s sleeping, but when he is not all tangled up with Magnus, he will roll on the other side of the bed, taking the duvet with him. Magnus will wake up in the middle of the night, feeling cold, and looked at Alec with a fondly exasperated look before using magic to get himself a blanket.
texts/rings to check how their day is going?
- As he grew from an insecure teenager to a confident adult, Alec stopped calling Magnus all the time. But he would still text Magnus a lot, especially if he knows that Magnus is going to meet a client. Alec is a worrywart like that, probably because all his life, he worries about Isabelle and Jace all the time. Magnus will probably call Alec, especially if Alec has to be at the Institute all day, so that he could hear Alec’s voice.
most creative when it comes to gifts?
- Probably Alec. He would have a hard time trying to find something for Magnus, and feeling pressured because Magnus has lived a long time so he would probably have some of the stuff he thought of at some point. So, when he saw something unique and creative and different, he will get that for Magnus.
Who gets up
first in the morning?
- Magnus. Alec is not a morning person, I think I read it in CoFA or CoLS, but I can’t be sure anymore because my memories are all jumbled up with fanfictions. But anyways, my headcanon Alec is not a morning person, but Magnus is. He would be the first to wake up, get a bit of work done, and make sure there’s coffee for when Alec wakes up.
suggests new things in bed?
- Alec. Magnus always wanted Alec to be comfortable, so he made sure he never pushes Alec. So, Alec has to be the one to tell Magnus what he wants to try in bed.
- Magnus. Aside from his fashion-related TV shows, he likes to watch sad romantic movies and often cries while watching Titanic (or that is probably because he might have been there when that happens). Sometimes, Alec would come home to a bawling mess Magnus, and looked fondly amused at the warlock.
- Magnus. Alec would always come home aching everywhere after a long day at the Institute, training, or if he went demon hunting. So, Magnus would always be ready to give Alec massage whenever that happens. Sometimes, Magnus would recall some massages he learned somewhere once upon a time, and would try practicing it on Alec.
- Alec. Unlike when he was younger, Alec is more confident now and doesn’t get jealous easily if he knows the other person flirting with Magnus is not a threat to their relationship. However, Alec still does get jealous sometimes if the other person overdid it with the flirting. He would stand at the side with a scowl on his face, and Magnus would love every second of it, knowing it’s because Alec loves him a lot.
collects something unusual?
- Magnus. He collects artifacts, and probably some unique trinkets from their travels. He also has a collection of weird/ unique gifts from Alec.
most excited about the holidays?
- Magnus will probably be the one most excited about the holidays. Alec doesn’t care about it much because Shadowhunters doesn’t celebrate the holidays. That fact is one of the main reasons Magnus was so excited about the holidays.
Who is the
big spoon/little spoon?
- Magnus is the big spoon 80% of the time (since he is slightly taller), but sometimes, they like to switch it around. Or when Magnus is feeling down, or sad, Alec will be the big spoon to comfort Magnus.
the most arguments?
- Alec. They never really have big arguments, but they do have small arguments once in awhile. It is often started by Alec, and most of the time because of Magnus’s clients.
suggests that they buy a pet?
- Alec. Magnus was so sad when Chairman Meow finally passed away of old age, so Alec suggested that they buy a new cat.
traditions do they have?
- They have Sundays to themselves without any outside distractions. On Sundays, they would wake up late and stay in bed till noon. Magnus will not meet any clients on Sundays, Alec won’t have meetings with Maia and Lily about the downworlders affairs, and patrols on Sundays will be taken care of by Jace and some other new shadowhunters that came to the New York Institute, and Alec made them promise to only call him in when they are truly desperate.
Depending on their mood, Magnus will cook and Alec helps with chopping, or they will order take out. They’ll eat on the couch while watching some movies, and cuddle together when they’re done.
In the evening, they might go for a walk, and pick up food to take home for dinner. Then, they’d have sex in the bath (they have a huge bathtub) or sex after a shower (because they’ve tried shower sex and it wasn’t comfortable).
shows they watch together?
- BBC Sherlock, because Magnus do love a good mystery (he was a private investigator once upon a time in his life), and Alec enjoys the sarcasm. They also watch Release the Hounds because Alec enjoys it and Magnus likes to see Alec enjoying himself. Sometimes, they do watch cooking shows together, and if Alec’s lucky, Magnus will try and make some of the food they just saw.
couple do they hang out with?
- Jace and Clary (Clace), or Izzy and Simon (Sizzy). If Jem and Tessa comes to New York to visit, they’ll hang out with them.
- Magnus. After meeting with clients, he’ll pass by some flower shops and thought Alec might like it (Alec loves anything—mostly anything—that Magnus gives him), so Magnus will buy some flowers and gives it to Alec when he comes home.
Who does Alec talk to about relationship issues?
- His sister, Izzy. Izzy was the first person who found out about Alec’s sexual orientation, so she’s been giving him advises since the very beginning. If Izzy is not available, Alec would go to Clary. They’ll talk in a private room at the Institute, or Alec and Clary would go out (of no one at the Institute needs her) so that they could talk.
And who does Magnus talk to?
- Catarina or Tessa, and sometimes even Jem. But if none of the three are available (or if Jace founds him first), Magnus will reluctantly talk to Jace. Sometimes, it was Simon who founds him, and they’ll start talking all the while thinking how they got to this in the first place.
How do they make up after an argument?
- Sex, a lot of sex. (Haha). OR Magnus will whisk Alec away on an impromptu vacation overseas. Of course, they have to drop Max and Rafael off at the Institute, or if Jace, Clary and Izzy aren’t there, they’ll drop the kids off at Maryse’s house before going off on their vacation. They’ll sightsee, have dinner at fancy restaurants, and then have sex when they returned to their hotel or cottage.
So I forgot to take any full body photos while I was at A-kon, so I took some photos around my neighborhood the other day which makes the perfect setting with all the construction. I love how they turned out!
(Because I forgot to post this over the weekend so here it is now)
“You’re here to help the boy out, aren’t you?” Hans gave the Shade’s leg a taunting punch and Kavi took a step back like he’d touched something foul. Then Hans slapped a hand onto Finn’s shoulder, making the poor boy fall into Leo’s side. “What better way to help him out on his first ship raid than by getting rid of a few navy guards?”
Kavi sniffed. “I don’t take orders from you, captain.”
“Yes, technically, Finn’s the one who has to give him the orders,” Vaughn put in. Keira didn’t look up from her swords, but cracked an appreciative grin. Leo brought a hand up with the pretense of brushing his hair out of his eyes, hiding a smile of his own.
If looks could kill, Kavi would’ve murdered Vaughn right then.
Sweeping his coat out behind him, Hans bowed in front of Finn. “If you may, lelitte peirinn?”
“U—um.” Finn knotted his hands in the hem of his shirt, unused to such attention on him. “Kavi? Could you, uh, please get rid of…the guards?”
Everyone’s gaze went from Finn to Kavi. At first, he glared back at all of them and Leo was half-afraid that he’d go back on his deal. Then Kavi tipped his head back with an exhausted groan. “I am an immortal being and you’re making me perform hideously human tasks,” he lamented, rubbing at his forehead. “I suppose I should’ve expected that from a band of pirates.” Offering the captain a garish impression of a salute, he said nothing more before stepping straight off the railing.
Finn gasped as he dropped from view, rushing to peer over the edge.
Ok maybe over posting right now but one more thing I forgot to mention earlier…
When we were in the waiting room at the doctors a lady was there with her 1 year old baby, 2 weeks older than Seb. She had 3 other older children there including her 8 year old son with a disability… not sure what exactly but he was non verbal from what I saw and just sat on the floor making quiet noises but he could walk, with an obvious limp though. Anyway this lady took her 1 year old in to see the doctor and told her daughters to keep an eye on her son… they were only young too though and said ok but carried on playing. He walked over to me and hopped up on my lap… was so glad I’d just been talking to his mum minutes earlier since cuddling strangers kids isn’t exactly a done thing!! Then he walked over to the door so I was just keeping an eye on him and Seb went over beside him too. Another lady wanted to leave so I picked up Seb and took this other boy by the hand and started to lead him away from the door when his Mum came out of the doctors room. She was so apologetic that I had to help him and told her daughters they were supposed to be watching him. I told her it was fine and I work with people with disabilities and hes a real cutie. Then we had to go see the doctor.
When we left she was only just pulling out of the carpark but gave me a smile and a wave goodbye and I was like damn… I almost made a mum friend except I have no idea what her name is and of course didn’t get her number!!!
My girls had a photo shoot the other day and I forgot to post it! They dressed up as school girls and each acted out different types of girls:
Akuna, being her tomboy self
Zuki, being the intelligent girl
Haibara, being the tsundere
And, well… Shinzo was supposed to play the role of a childhood friend, since we thought a yandere would scare people away. She didn’t like the idea, so she took manners into her own hands with a chainsaw and a grin.
What’s this? Two uploads from me in two days? It’s like we’ve gone back in time. Haha!
I took a little time last night to draw something just for fun because I
hardly get time to actually do that anymore, and usually if I have any
time, it goes to Sybal Heim stuff. Which I love, but it means that
pretty much all my other OCs have gotten ignored for quite a while now.
So I decided to draw my favorite garbage child, Mouse, because he hasn’t
really seen the light of day since like… last April. :’D And dang I
forgot how much I enjoy drawing this kid. Enough to post both the sketch
and the colored image because I like them both individually!
It’s not uncommon as a teacher to have students who are a bit behind the curve in certain aspects, but 99.99999% of the time they are keen on something. They might not understand how to identify a noun or what theme is, but they somehow know how to make a mean plate of nachos. You learn pretty quick to not judge fish for their tree climbing ability, ya know?
I thought this was the rule when I was teaching until I met Kevin. Kevin isn’t his real name, but it doesn’t matter because he can’t spell it anyway. Kevin was a student of mine during my last year of teaching. He came to my classroom with very little to show for his academic past. He had moved a few times and thus was missing a lot of typical test scores that we use to try and ballpark their ability (Don’t worry, it was a ballpark…..we didn’t make major decisions until we actually had a chance to talk and work with a student for a bit.) I thought “That’s fine. I’ll just do some one-on-one with Kevin and see what’s up” One on One with kevin was like conversing with someone who’d forgotten everything in a freak, if not impossible, amnesia incident. There was no evidence that he had learned anything past the 2nd grade….and now he was in 9th grade. Flabbergasted, I figured we needed to get more serious with this. If he was going to be in my class, I needed to know why and how.
I decided to meet with him, his guidance counselor, his parents, and another teacher to see what was really going on. This is where it all became clear. It was by some incredible fluke that his family hadn’t been wiped off the face of the Earth years ago. Odds are his entire heritage was based on blind luck and some type of sick divine intervention that saves his family every time a threat presents itself. Kevin was the genetic pinnacle of this null achievement. Even my instructional lead, a woman who could find a redeeming trait in a Balrog, failed to see any reason this kid or his family should be alive today.
So here’s a list of events that made it abundantly clear that god exists and he’s laughing uncontrollably.
Kevin frequently forgot when/where class was. On more than one occasion, I had to retrieve him from other classrooms.
Kevin ate an entire 24 pack of crayons, puked, and then did it again the next day. This is 9th grade. I have no idea where he got crayons.
Kevin’s dad wrote tuition checks and mailed them to me…his English teacher. This was a public school. When I gave it back to Kevin, voided, to give to his dad with a brief note explaining that this is a public school, Kevin got in trouble for trying to spend it at 711 after school.
Kevin was removed from the culinary arts program after leaving a cutting board on the gas stove and starting a fire….twice
Kevin threw his lunch at the School Resource Officer and tried to run away. He ran into a door and insisted it wasn’t him.
Kevin stole my phone during class. I called it. It rang. He denied that it was ringing. (Not that it wasn’t his, not that he did it…..no, he denied that the phone was actually ringing). He tried it three times before the end of the year.
Kevin called the basketball coach a “Motherfucking Bitch” during gym. Basketball tryouts were that afternoon. Kevin tried out. It didn’t go well.
Kevin’s mom could never remember which school he went to. She missed several meetings because she drove to other schools (none of which he ever went to)
Kevin tazed himself in the neck before a football game
Kevin kept a bottle of orange koolaide in his backpack for about 4 months. He thought it would turn into alcohol. He drank it during homeroom and threw up.
Kevin say the N-word a lot. Kevin was white. The highschool was 84% black. Kevin got beat up a lot.
Kevin stole another student’s Iphone….and tried to sell it back to them.
Kevin didn’t understand that his grade was dependent on tests, quizzes, homework, classwork, and participation. Kevin finished his first semester with a 3% average. He tried to bribe me with $11.
Kevin spit on a girl and said “You should get out of those wet clothes”. The girl was the Spanish Student Teacher.
Kevin didn’t know dogs and cats were different animals.
Kevin tried to download porn onto a computer in the library…..at the circulation desk….while he was logged on.
Kevin asked a girl to prom (he was in 9th grade and freshmen don’t go to prom) by asking for her phone number and then texting her his address
Kevin got gum in his hair, constantly.
Kevin regularly tried to cheat on assignments by knocking the pile over, grabbing one before I had picked them all up, and then writing it name on it wherever there was room.
Kevin had several allergies, but neither his parents nor he could remember what they were. They were very concerned that “the holiday party” (it’s high school, we don’t have those) would have peanuts. When they finally got a doctor’s note….he was allergic to amoxicillin
Kevin and his parents took a trip to Nassau (how the fuck did they even get airline tickets?) and forgot all their luggage at home. I didn’t believe him when he told me until I talked to him mom, who told me 1st thing when I saw her at the bi-weekly meeting.
Kevin’s grandfather apparently died in a chainsaw accident. I can only assume God was looking the other way that day.
The other day I posted about a series called Gakuen Heaven and the toothpaste scene. Well, I finished watching the series late last night. Here’s another similarity I found:
A wishing on a star scene! Also, these two particular characters made a pact during their childhood, just like Atsushi and Kinshirou. I forgot which episode shows this flashback though and them talking about it.
Someone else pointed out that Kaoru in Gakuen Heaven:
Looks an awful lot like Akoya!
Similar uniforms too!
So it appears Boueibu took a lot from this series and I can’t stop laughing.
EDIT: fortune-maiden pointed out that Kaoru’s seiyuu also voices Kinshiro. :O