how to ACHIEVE a 4.0 gpa (realistically)
^ this is probably the deepest stuff i’ve written, and please excuse my typos i wrote it in like 2 minutes. also math analysis h = precalculus honors. (h= honors)
- It’s up to you to decide if you are willing to work hard and put in the effort and time to get straight A’s
- If you don’t get straight a’s it doesn’t mean you're dumb, everyone is talented in their own way.
- Getting straight a’s doesn’t make you happy (many people fail to see that there are many other factors in your happiness besides your grades)
- It’s not the end of the world if you don’t achieve a 4.0 gpa (Just keep calm and carry on // work harder and try again.)
- It’s just a letter, your grades don’t define you (Your happiness is more important than some letter on a piece of paper)
- “BELIEVE YOU CAN, and you’re halfway there” - Theodore Roosevelt.