Never have I considered this ship before, but now you mention it…..aaaaaaahhh~
HONEST TO GOD okay what has sansa wanted her whole life before the bullshit that was the past 6-7 years? to be romanced until the end of her days by a handsome and brave and chivalrous knight described by famous songs right? he would marry her and sweep her over her feet and treat her like the queen she goddamn is. I really do think that podrick fits the bill. I really do think there’s a decent setup for them to work out if we did this.
this ship right now offers a wonderful spin on the concept: sansa has been disillusioned for 100% justifiable reason and actually sitting down with podrick and examining him as a person and someone in her life and how he acts - like the PERFECT gentleman knight from the romantic tales - would make her suspicious af first! i would too! like………… how can anyone be so honestly and genuinely so sweet and mannered and goodhearted in a world like theirs? how could they stay like that? what’s their motive? what do they want?
so this is someone that sansa hadn’t seen grow up or had the pleasure of knowing as a friend and couldn’t be sure of WHO they were!
we know what podrick wants: he wants to be a knight. that’s all he’s ever wanted! he wants to serve, he wants to be good at swordfighting and protect innocent people and his friends and that’s!!!!!!! saying a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think if you throw sansa and podrick together, you will have sansa facing her hopes and dreams she carried when she was younger - and maybe actually she can have some form of that happy ending she always wanted!! it would take a lot of healing and trust and resolve but aaaAAHHH
pros of sansrick:
- sansa gets a romantic happy ending with a future knight
- the one she always dreamed of and kept hanging onto even in king’s landing when she thought of escaping and being safe finally
- if it’s the noble families gotta marry noble familes thing uh podrick is from House Payne we got this covered it’s fine we’re good
- PODRICK WOULD NEVER EVER HURT HER
- THAT’S NOT ME EXAGGERATING
- HE IS THE BEST BOY
- love yourself and realize that sansrick is a force for Good
cons of sansrick
- wtFFFFF wHY DO YOU HATE HAPPINESS????