I’ve seen posts about digital artists problems, and traditional artists problems, but I’d like to make a post about some of the frustrations that arise when your both.
- I’m either good at drawing in my sketchbook or I’m good at drawing on my intuos, I just can’t be both.
- I have to pick the canvas size???
- Going to lineart something digitally that you sketched on paper but by the time you’re about done it looks like trash.
- “AGH WRONG LAYER”
- “hhnnnNNNNGGGG THIS DOESN’T HAVE” LAYERS”
- “I’VE BEEN COLORING FOR SO LONG I FORGOT HOW TO SKETCH”
- I wanna draw on the computer but I’m scrolling on tumblr instead
- I wanna draw in my book but it’s on the other side of the room and I’m too lazy to go get it
- “Where’s my wacom pen??” meets “where’s a fricking eraser????”
- I tried zooming in on my sketchbook one time
Tradigital artist problems