Could you describe how Ravenclaws feel when Spring comes around?
It’s finally getting warmer where I live, so I’m definitely in the mood to answer this ask!
- Spring feverrrr baby
- Feel the urge to go outside and be outdoorsy, but no actual motivation to be active because they’re busy
and that’s too much work
- Unless they’re an athletic type of Ravenclaw, in which case they probably run/fly around while daydreaming about their summer fantasies
- Seriously, Ravenclaws are idealists when it comes to warm weather
- Try to plan their summer vacation to perfection, but lose interest and end up organizing it at the last minute
- End up ditching their robes when it gets too hot, then accidentally forgetting and leaving them lying around (much to the chagrin of prefects)
- Since spring is the season of loooove, love potions are high in demand at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes
- Either that, or Ravenclaw is really cynical about how goofy and romantic all their friends are acting
- Like to make fun of Gryffindor for doing stupid flying stunts just because it’s nice outside. “Why?? It’s still dangerous!”
- A great time for photographer Ravenclaws
- Have mixed feelings about wanting to go be in nature vs. wanting to stay inside and read forever
- Lowkey stressed about exams
but trying not to think about it
- Ravenclaws who like making visual art love spring because there are so many beautiful things to paint/draw!
- Start grilling their friends about summer plans because what to do?
- Will only do their homework while sitting by the lake because you have to take advantage of the weather!
- Try to enchant the flowers to open up more quickly (with little success)
- But spring is one of their favorite seasons because:
a) not too hot!
b) not too cold!
c) no bees or mosquitoes!
d) pretty flowers!
e) baby animals!