Rules: Answer these 92 statements and tag 20 people
1. Drink: Water
2. Phone call: I don’t know, I haven’t spoken on the phone in a while. :P
3. Text message: My dad
4. Song you listened to: “Drive” by Tonight Alive
5. Time you cried: Sunday
6. Dated someone twice: I haven’t even dated anyone once!
7. Kissed someone and regretted it: Nope, because I’ve never kissed anyone.
8. Been cheated on: Nope.
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: I’ve felt depressed before. :)
11. Gotten drunk and thrown up: No
LIST 3 FAVOURITE COLORS:
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: Nope
17. Laughed until you cried: No
18. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
19. Met someone who changed you: Not recently
20. Found out who your friends are: Yes
21. Kissed someone on your Facebook list: I don’t even have facebook
22. How many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: None
23. Do you have any pets: Do Webkinz count? In that case I have a lot, virtual and physical. :)
24. Do you want to change your name: No
25. What did you do for your last Birthday: I felt miserable because nothing went according to plan and no one listened to me.
26. What time did you wake up: 9 AM
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Writing for Camp Nanowrimo
28. Name something you can’t wait for: Getting my teeth fixed.
29. When was the last time you saw your mom: 2 minutes ago.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change in your life: Do I have to pick just one? My teeth, my anxiety, I dunno, there’s a lot.
31. What are you listening to right now: The sound of a fan blowing because it is really hot.
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
33. Something that is getting on your nerves: nothing at the moment, lol.
34. Most visited Website: Google Docs.
LOST QUESTIONS. I JUST PUT IN RANDOM INFO ABOUT ME
35. Mole/s: I have a few, like one on my neck that everyone keeps on thinking is a bug. o.O
36. Mark/s: I have a ton of birthmarks too, like there’s this one on my foot that I always thought was a mark tat I got from getting pinched by a Lego Duplo figure that somehow became permanent.
37. Childhood dream: Getting an American Girl.
38. Haircolour: Brown
39. Long or short hair: It’s growing out pretty long, two or three inches below the shoulders, so I guess it’s long.
40. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes.
41. What do you like about yourself: My artistic talents, my interests?
42. Piercings: I’ve wanted to get my ears pierced except that I’m scared to, lol.
43. Bloodtype: I actually don’t know.
44. Nickname: Peridot
45. Relationship status: Single and happy and doesn’t want to date anyone.
46. Zodiac: Don’t know, don’t care.
47. Pronouns: she/her
48. Favourite TV Show: Legends of Tomorrow or Broadchurch
49. Tattoos: None
50. Right or left hand: Right handed
51. Surgery: None yet.
52. Hair dyed in different color: I want to get the ends lightened a little, but I haven’t actually done that yet and probably won’t.
53. Sport: I apparently have potential in tennis, but I don’t play it a lot due to being a very indoors-y person.
55. Vacation: Yes
56. Pair of trainers: Yes, I just got a new pair yesterday and they’re the comfiest things I’ve ever worn.
57. Eating: Nothing right now, but I just had lasagna for dinner.
58. Drinking: Nothing right now either.
59. I’m about to: Continue coloring a picture I started just before dinner and write something to my story before the day ends.
61. Waiting for: A lot of things. My signed “smile, and wave” by SAINTE CD to arrive, for example.
62. Want: Money.
63. Get married: Yes.
64. Career: Something artistic please, or cosplaying.
WHICH IS BETTER
65. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
66. Lips or eyes: I don’t know? Eyes?
67. Shorter or taller: Taller
68. Older or younger: Older
70. Nice arms or nice stomach: Why does it matter?
71. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive?
72. Hook up or relationship: Relationship of course.
73. Troublemaker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
74. Kissed a stranger: Absolutely not.
75. Drank hard liquor: Nope.
76. Lost glasses/contact lenses: Yes, I lost my glasses in the backyard once during the fall and there were leaves everywhere and it took forever to find them. At least it motivated us to do yard work, lol.
77. Turned someone down: No
78. not answering this one, but the answer is no.
79. Broken someone’s heart: I think I have, and you know what, the person deserved it.
80. Had your heart broken: No.
81. Been arrested: No
82. Cried when someone died: In television and movies, yes, but in real life, no. (I’m quite surprised at myself to be honest.)
83. Fallen for a friend: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Not really, lol.
85. Miracles: Yes
86. Love at first sight: Possibly
87. Santa Claus: No
88. Kiss on the first date: No
89. Angels: Yes
90. Current best friends name: I have so many best friends, like Eleonore, Boo, Lou ( @calibvn - my tumblr bestie), and so many more lovely people. <3
91. Eyecolour: Brown
92. Favourite movie: It;s changed so many times that I can’t remember any more. xD
I don’t know who to tag, so I’ll skip tat part, lol.
Hi! How are you? I read your blog; I also like to have post midnight thoughts din it always makes me reflect on what I did for the past weeks, days, months, years or kahit sa buong buhay ko. Anyway nice read I'm a huge fan of bands rin you should try out Tonight Alive and WATIC btw thomasian rin ako though graduate lang of archi for 2 years na haha stumbled upon your blog lang; so ayun goodluck sa thomasian life, be happy and nga pala ang ganda nyo po :)
Hello!!! Sorry it took me so long to reply 😢 Well on tje bright side, you revealed yourself naman na on twitter hehe. Thank you for your kind words 😊❤
That retweet was like.. almost 3 years ago na! Wah ang layo na ng narating mo sa blog ko. And yes, I know watic & tonight alive 😊 great taste in music, btw!!!
<You did what?!> Jam would have screamed it had she been able. <First time you see a human in your neck of the woods and you eathim?! What’s the-> The andalite, with much regret and a lovely expression on her face, realized that Tuxiden couldn’t have eaten a man alive. He had no gotdamn mouth. Little did she know.