1. We /all/ know The Bold Type is the most critically acclaimed show your network has ever had. Let’s not kid ourselves here.
2. You have been clamoring about a network re-brand for years and The Bold Type is literally the perfect show to pilot this around with all of the positive publicity it is bringing to your network and well… brand.
3. You pride yourselves on your networks diverse storylines and The Bold Type is the epitome of inclusive storytelling.
4. The cast on this show is phenomenal. This is not a cast of teeny-bopper dreamboats (although the cast is pretty dreamy). These actors are delivering deep resonating performances across the board every episode that stick with you long after an episode has aired. Isn’t this what you want your shows to be doing????
5. Speaking of actors… PLEASE make Nikohl Boosheri a regular for season 2. I have seen otherwise really great shows turn disastrous because they did not lock down a talented fan-favorite actor. I do not want this to happen to a show as beautiful as The Bold Type.
6. Announcing a renewal will actually bring more views and streams to the show because fans will see that the show is “worth” investing in. Believe it or not fans are more likely to invest in a show when they know the network it is on is invested in it too!
In conclusion, STOP DRAGGING YOUR FEET AND RENEW THE BOLD TYPE.