okay i would usually joke about this and be like “TONGUE TORNADO DEEP DOWN THE THROAT” but kissing is important and good kissing is even more important because i’ve experienced many disasters in my life so i’m gonna be serious. this is all based on my own personal preference when it comes to kissing.
- start small, building up intensity. don’t go all out as soon as your lips meet.
- WATCH THE TONGUE. some tongue play here and there is fine and hot, but don’t shove it down the other person’s throat all desperately like you’re trying to reach the person’s stomach with it.
- be careful with how much you open your mouth. if your mouth or the other person’s is completely covering your own and engulfing it and you find them slobbering and consuming you there’s something wrong. your entire mouth should not be inside the other person’s and vice versa.
- slow kissing is hot and imo way nicer than all fast and sloppy, but depending on the situation, “hungry” kissing works just as well. that’s a preference tho. fast and passionate doesn’t mean it has to be a sloppy slobberfest.
- lip biting here and there is Nice and Good
- but don’t overdo it bc if you’re not careful you can actually rip the skin
- if you’re slow kissing and you pull out for a second to give one lick to the other person’s lips from bottom to top before continuing the make out session that is Very Good
- for goodness sake pls… turn ur heads while kissing and find a comfortable position
- if ur cuddling and shit while kissing do the whole “kiss on the nose” thing too and quick kissing all over the face/neck bc it’s magical honestly A+
- u can slightly suck on the person’s lips but don’t vacuum clean that shit and suction them bc ur mouth will literally make fart noises when u do
- kissing is great so make sure when ur kissing someone ur head is in the monent and enjoy it. when i was younger i’d think about if i had left the faucet on while making out. but that depends on who ur making out with tbh
- you get better with time and experience, trust me on this! don’t be discouraged
inspired by this interview (at 0:48). i thought someone needed to do a one-shot addressing how josh always rates jen’s kissing ;) rated NC-17 enjoy! feedback is always appreciated and pleaseeee reblog/like if you enjoy it!
tuesday spilled thoughts; this story doesn’t have a name
there is something in the way your veins taste under the doormat of my tongue. there is a tornado of dust, but we pretend this is what dancing looks like. so i hold your hand, and in your hand, i trace our happy ending and i cuddle my lips around
are making love to the synchronizing of my breaths. and my heart has never beat so fast, so i cover it with my chest, and i built fences around it with my bones, like every time you say my name out loud, i feel my arteries doing cartwheels and they keep kicking each other because i never practiced getting used to
are something i could never get used to. so i heard my atoms talk about you; they whisper to my bones when my fences are open and the doormat of my tongue has a welcome sign on it. Welcome. This is my home. this skin makes me look
is what you call me when your drunken limbs chase after me faster than you do, mornings thoughts-of-you spill onto my pillows and my covers, and i wake up with you all over me. Welcome. This is my home. there are wrinkles that guide my particles in places they have never been and have been to afraid of, but here: you try. Crawl your fingers along my lines, and place yourself underneath the roof of my skin, make yourself uncomfortable. make yourself uneasy. learn my edges and understand where my emptiness came from. slow dance with me. realize that your particles dance in the same way and rest your silence under my hips. nothing, nothing sounds as loud as the silence of our body parts. listen. i constructed these legs so i can always learn my way back from where i came from, so when i end up somewhere unknown, i can always know i have somewhere to go back to. so learn your way along the roads of my legs: it’s a one-way street, and there are no stop signs here. i won’t let you get lost. realize empty spaces leave room for new things to grow, realize you wouldn’t look so bright if the darkness didn’t exist. it’s not something to be afraid of. you are something i will never get used to and maybe it’s the way you fit so well between my tight spaces, the way your molecules create a dialect only my atoms understand, maybe it’s the way you slow dance with me. slow dance with me, like our story will never be told, because people don’t want to hear about the way we belong
we fit so well. no one wants to hear how easy this is. everyone wants to hear about the ending; the way things end so badly. it’s tragic that tragedy creates love stories in people’s ribcages, like, look how happy this makes me, how sad this makes you, but it’s okay because your pain will make me smile. so form a fist with your palm and hide our
doesn’t exist here. carve thunderstorm onto your cheekbones and hang rainfall from the hangers of your eyelashes, you deserve to be written in fields of stars. so when the sky collapses and the star explode, you will explode so loud, the whole galaxy will know your story. and when you explode, i will be waiting down here, holding my legs up for you, with everyone who hoped in our oblivion. you will come back to me, back where you came from,