11. Put Your iTunes on shuffle, the first 20 songs that come up:
1. Good Arms Vs Bad Arms (live at Metro Chicago 2010) - Frightened Rabbit
2. Fast Blood (live at Rickshaw Stop 2010) - Frightened Rabbit
3. Rise - The Frames
4. If I Were a Carpenter - Bobby Darin
5. Zorbing - Stornoway
6. Hounds of Love - The Futureheads
7. Old Days - Chicago
8. Aminals - The Darien Venture
9. Peacemaker - Green Day
10. An Audience with the Pope - Elbow
11. Ships With Holes Will Sink (live at the Mill) - We Were Promised Jetpacks
12. After Hours (live at Leeds Met) - We Are Scientists
13. Red Lips and Fingertips - The Come Ons
14. Write Back - Miniature Dinosaurs
15. Run - Ben Lee
16. The Future (BTTF II soundtrack) - Alan Silvestri
17. Twisted Mile (Live at the Mill) - Woodenbox
18. Blood - Editors
19. The Loneliness and the Scream (live at Rickshaw Stop 2010) - Frightened Rabbit
20. A Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers
27. Five favourite ballads - Do I even listen to ballads?
God Only Knows by The Beach Boys and Dust in the Rain by Kansas. Also Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon and any Bryan Adams song.
44. The most important thing music has ever given to me is friendship. Whether that be the bands themselves (although it probably couldn’t be considered friendship with all of them but shut up) or with the fans who are always, always amazing.
46. Finish this sentence “One thing I can’t stand, is when a band”….becomes NME’s next best thing and then get to become huge with hardly any effort on their part. It’s not fucking fair to all the other bands who work their asses for years. This is a rant about NME and not so much about bands. I hope that’s allowed.
29. Do you consider yourself a “diehard fan” in some cases?
I shouldn’t answer this myself. I have been called both a groupie and no.1 of FRabbits by other people. I’d rather they speak for me. I just say I’m dedicated and I know my dedication is appreciated by the band so I like that.