1. In the light of being publicly accused of being a sexual predator, I have several things to say. Contrary to the person accusing me, I have screenshots supporting my side of the story. Bear that in mind when you send me hate. I find it very disturbing the number of people that have asked me to kill myself without even bothering to ask if the accusations were even true or not.
2. Someone is accusing me of being a sexual predator. I don’t know why she’s hiding behind an anonymous blog now, everyone knows the only person I co-wrote fics with, is her. She used to own the urls rhuubarb/anhcor/antihetharry/stylinscripts/paynet-ed. I’m saying this for clarity’s sake as I’m about to post screenshots, so you know all the posts are coming from the same person.
3. this is the posts where she admits she lied about her age all along and that I didn’t know about it. (contrary to what she claims in the now conveniently deleted post)
This is the screenshot of our last conversation (I was the one to put an end to it, contrary to what she claims)
4. When we met, I EXPLICITLY had told her I didn’t want to interact with minors and she disregarded my wishes and built herself an imaginary life that she fed me (and our friends and betas) daily. She admits to it here too. I have tons of people who know about my age policy and know that I don’t want under any circumstances to interact with minors. That discovery, months after our falling out, led me to orphan our fics. Which I explain the circumstances of here.
5. I have sought legal counsel and I will be pressing charges against that person. This is not a game, this has gone too far.
It’s not just how many LGBTQ characters are on the tube, it’s how they are represented. Marcus (Ben Daniels) on Fox’s superb thriller “The Exorcist” is perhaps the most complex gay man on the tube: a handsome, sexy, butch ex-priest with no pedophile past who is attracted both to his fellow priest, Father Tomas (the gorgeous Alfonso Herrera) and another ruggedly handsome middle-aged scientist. This is a leading character in a show where two of three leads are a Latino (Herrera) and Asian (Korean-born John Cho). Of the supporting characters two are black, one is Asian, one is lesbian, three are disabled, and all are seamlessly engaged in the storyline. Which means it can be done.
I’m going to be brutally fucking honest here, and it’s all I’m going to say on the matter. You know something is wrong with your fandom when queer content creators are asking for respect when they get death threats in their inbox and instead, fandom tells them to “stop complaining because your ships aren’t getting attention, people don’t have to like them and you can’t shove them down people’s throats”. And when Gabriel or Gabrinette fans are getting mean comments and such, there’s a fandom-wide campaign to “treat people with respect, and block if you don’t like, but don’t harass them, it’s rude.”
It’s not fair. I get death threats in my inbox, people telling me to go kill myself for writing Adrien/Nino, people tell me to be quiet and stop complaining. Meanwhile Gabriel or Gabrinette fans get bullied, and people offer condolences and support.
It’s not fair.
So you wanna know my problem with this fandom? That’s it.
So we are playing an evil campaign on the side of the main one and once in town the group goes to a library. Most of them leave immediately but one sticks around looking for a book on Dwarvish. He ended up trying to steal a book the size of a large atlas which proceeded to flap wildly doing damaged to the PC. He took 25 points of damage before this exchange.
Warlock: You’re a level four Ranger and a lightly enchanted Library book is going to kill you
Ranger: Well what am i suppose to do its biting me?!
Warlock: STOP TRYING TO STEAL THE BOOK AND RUN AWAY
I actually laughed and clapped my hands together at this.
NOT GRACEFUL, I ADMIT, BUT LET ME HAVE THIS OK.
Kurogane agrees. There isn’t any real hesitation on his part. This is the first chance he’s really had to speak in a while, and it’s his confirmation that he’ll go through with it, calmly and collectedly.
And the second Fai objects HE YELLS AT HIM TO SHUT UP.
THIS IS THE OFFICIALLY THE BEST AND I AM 100% ON BOARD FOR KUROGANE BEING JUST SO MAD THAT FAI WOULD turn down this opportunity to keep on living.
Because of course Fai would.
More than that I don’t think Fai would want to burden anyone with an existence he himself didn’t particularly love all that much himself.
But Kurogane is already more than willing to make the sacrifice to keep him around and essentially ‘THAT MEANS YOU DON’T GET TO OBJECT YOU DICK.’