Tips for Overcoming Insecurity
1. Believe you can make progress, and start to overcome it. That is the first, and the most important, step.
2. Think about a time when you took a chance, and pushed through your fear, and it worked out well. Remember that feeling – it can happen again.
3. Look for a role model - someone you relate to - who managed to overcome their insecurities. Let them inspire you and learn from their success.
4. Let go of the past, and whatever holds you back. Just focus on this moment, and taking one step now.
5. Stop resisting change – let whatever happens happen. You may discover that it works out even better than you’d thought.
6. Let the stress fall away and allow peace to flood your mind. As you learn to relax you’ll start to feel more confident.