harry is homophobic example 1) i was enjoying my peaceful day when all of the sudden he posts these fucking white squares signaling that hes got some plans and changes his entire social media layout and now im supposed to sit here and pretend like im not losing my damn mind my gay ass is supposed to stay calm??? reallly harry?? fuck u
The smell of clean sheets and warm summer air. The sun thats a little too bright at first but then you get used to it. Drinking lemonade and eating banana twin pops that you share with your nana. Sneaking in for a cherry popsicle and having the red juice stain your lips and tongue. The smell of fresh cut grass. Swimming in the pool and losing time pretending youre a mermaid. Using the candy coloured striped towel and thinking how lovely it is. The sudden humidity increase as it nears twilight. Hearing all the crickets sing. It still smells like sun and everything is warm. Walking over to see the catfish and watching them swim. Watching them for too long.
what she means:
max russo was the only sibling out of three to lose his powers, and instead he was given the subway shop. he said that that was awesome, but how did he actually feel about being the powerless one? was he upset by this? did he have some sort of breakdown once he came to terms with this realization? did he cry? did he doubt his value? did he think he was worth less than his siblings? why did he pretend to be okay with losing his powers, covering up his sadness and loss with humor and grins, when in reality he probably cried when he went to sleep that night??? does he feel left out?? forgotten??? stupid??? why does no one talk about max russo????
Au where bitty doesnt join the hockey team and idk has a class with jack and jack assumes bitty doesn’t know how to skate bc he’s from the south and offers to teach him.
bitty not knowing how to tell jack that he is a figure skater without losing the excuse to spend time with him outside of class gets stuck pretending not to know how to skate.
1. It’s okay that you’d rather read a book instead of bitching about someone who you are indifferent to.
2. Losing weight will never improve negative body image.
3. Stop pretending to be like everyone else. It’s okay to be different.
4. There is going to come a day when you feel like giving up. And you will come so close to the edge of life that you will be able to taste it. Hold on.
5. The man who steals something that never belonged to him is worth nothing and I wish I could make you believe that you are so much better than that scum.
6. It’s going to hurt.
7. It’s going to hurt like hell. Not when the pretty boy leaves, because you never had the patience for pretty boys, but rather when your best friend turns around and leaves you in the dirt.
8. Personal hygiene, though it may seem frivolous, is important.
9. Therapy isn’t going to wave a wand and make your problems disappear. But it’ll help. Even on the days that you feel as if it is making everything worse than it has ever been.
10. After your suicide attempt people are going to treat you differently. This was a shock to them.
11. I promise you that there are better people out there than the ones in your high school.
12. When your best friend replaces you it is going to hurt and it will be as if you can actually feel your heart breaking. And you’ll tell yourself it’s because you weren’t good enough for her but sometimes people grow apart and I want you to learn how to love yourself.
13. It is going to hurt. But it won’t always be like this.
15. Love yourself. In a world full of hatred, resentment and jealousy it is important to be able to make yourself happy
16. It wasn’t your fault
17. Life is this big beautiful thing and it is going to throw so much at you and it is not going to stop. Don’t give up. There is light and yes you must search for it.
Repost! Fixed it so the panels are all separate!!!
AU in which Ana and Angela were working on a rejuvenation serum of
sorts and turned most of the men into children accidentally. Somehow
Hanzo and McCree got out unscathed but while the girls are researching
on a fix they’ve been roped into babysitting some of the children.
babysittng, Jesse gets the idea to play pretend with the little squirts
and after losing at rock, paper, scissors, we see where that lands poor
Society has taught me that it is my job to make you, non-autistic people, comfortable.
Through rigorous, oppressive, ableist training I have become rather skilled at pretending to be non-autistic in public. I can put on a decent show for you. But this is not real and it is not permanent.
When I am tired, stressed, overstimulated, in sensory overload, or just plain out of spoons, I lose the ability to pretend to be “normal.” I rock and I flap and I stare and I ask “rude” questions and I misunderstand social situations and I infodump about stuff. I am told that this makes non-autistics uncomfortable.
The whole world was designed for you in mind. I will not set myself on fire to keep you warm. It is not my job to make you comfortable.
I started going off on twitter about this and figured Tumblr was probably a better format for it, but I’ve been raving for days over how BotW lets you kind of craft your own Link and be the hero you want to be. My thing with stuff that I like is always how immersed I can get into it, and as much as you can still put on the Link suit and be Link, Hero of Time, in any other game, BotW has just enough little stuff to make it feel a little more… individual, I guess?
You can choose your outfit and weapon of choice so, like, you’re literally whoever you wanna be that rocks.
And I’ve been losing my fucking mind pretending to be Link, the guy who can’t remember a fucking thing about who he used to be and is probably honestly not the same dude anymore anyway and that makes him so massively upset on the deep dark insides. He probably USED to be a fearless knight but he feels a stronger affinity for taking cover in the trees and picking off enemies with arrows rather than head on confrontation, and he’ll camp all night in one until it’s safe to sneak by. He spent a lot of time hunting on the plateau and wished he could do that forever, and now he tries to pretend his life before this was a humble one where he lived in the woods and hunted the wildlife bc that just feels right to him and it’s weird but maybe it’s bc its kind of less traumatic than trying to recover all these memories that are so alien now.
And he’s a great fucking cook who knocks it out of the park every time and is helpful and pleasant and is always wearing a hood
i dunno my dudes im just throwin spaghetti at the wall, i like this game ptthh pppththththt
TEH: Sherlock loses John. Sherlock replaces John with Molly. HLV: Sherlock loses John. Sherlock takes drugs pretending it is for a case. TAB: Sherlock loses John. Sherlock takes drugs pretending it is for The Work. TLD: Sherlock loses John. Sherlock takes drugs, not giving a fuck for cases anymore.
Chandra piggybacks me around for a few minutes,
occasionally running, occasionally pretending to lose her balance, laughing
alongside me the whole time. When she’s had her fill, she yawns and transfers
me over to Gideon, who laughs heartily as he carries me under his arm like