I don't mean to create any kind of conflict or anything but, about the shipping post, what would be considered as fetishizing?
Here are some of the problems we see when women write mlm:
- They’re written as sex objects instead of actual human beings
- Their safety and comfort is ignored in sex scenes to get to the sex faster
- They’re used as an outlet for gross and harmful kinks
- They’re portrayed as abusive and then the abuse is dismissed as them “just being men”
- Their sexuality is undermined to make them have sex with men and then end up with a woman
- Women write about mlm but then don’t support them irl
- Women don’t allow mlm to be quote unquote feminine because it takes away from the kink of two manly men making out
- Also like!!! Consent!!! Suddenly when two men are being written together by a woman, consent doesn’t matter anymore!!! Because men are aggressive and can just take what they want!!!!
- Women also have this thing where we like?? Don’t let mlm be sweet and gentle and loving. They’re always fiercely making out and pushing each other against walls and tying each other up and yanking and pushing and shoving and it’s like!!! Guess what!! Some mlm actually like to hold hands! They peck each other on the lips! And cuddle! And sex isn’t always rough and quick and to the point!!!
And I’m saying all of this as a cis girl so if a mlm is reading this and is just like “oh boy she got all of this wrong” please tell me!!! Call me out!! Like, I’m not trying to stand on some high tower, if I’m spreading wrong information please correct me!!