Ok hear me out on this big FAT gay
It’s the Losers Club senior year of high school, all of them are 18 and stressed about being adults and It’s prom season
- Eddie musters up the courage to ask a girl out for the first time with the help of a bunch of super supportive Losers
- On the night of prom she bails on him because she couldn’t be seen with someone so “uncool”
- That would have been his first date.
- Everyone in the Losers club tries to convince him to go anyways even though he’s absolutely heartbroken but they’re all dead set on cheering him up.
- Most of the night the Losers take turns dancing with him and keeping him company all together
- It comes to a slow song and everyone else has a dance partner besides Eddie.
- He gets really upset and uncomfortable and rushes out to the empty hallway and cries because he’s a
pussy bitchbaby boy and feels really alone and scared that the rest of his life is going to be like this
- After Richie notices he’s gone he immediately wants to go after him.
- Richie spent the entire night checking up on Eddie so his obviously his date is like “What the fuck we can’t even have one slow dance without you leaving to check on him? Wow, maybe you should have brought him as your date instead.”
- that makes him super fucking pissed because that’s his best friend and he’s like “yeah maybe I should have taken him instead of your gremlin looking ass, go choke on a fat one”
- Once he finds Eddie crying in the hallway he comforts him and they have a huge feelings jam and Eddie’s sniffling and goes “I’ve never even gotten to dance with anyone before”
- And Richie goes alright get up right here right now we’re doing this shit
- So they slow dance in the empty hallway while muffled ‘Forever Young’ plays from the closed auditorium doors
- After a bit Beverly goes to check on the both of the boys and gives em that 👀👀👀👀 LOOK
- They scramble away from each other and their faces are as red as Satans asscheeks and then pretend it didn’t happen