I don't have a girlfriend or anything, but I have this friend who is super sweet and pretty and fun who I have some confusing half crush (maybe?) feelings because of some weird straight girl thing where she asked if i would fuck her (technically she asked our other friend, but she deflected it onto me)
I HATE THAT, ok not to go on a tangent and I’m sure she’s really great but I hate when straight girls knowing that another girl is queer or bi or what have you asks if you’d fuck em. Like, maybe? Does it matter? Are you asking me to or are you scared I might hit on you? I’ve had so many bad experiences of being a straight girl’s ‘experiment’ buddy. I’ve fucked my self esteem and my sexuality that took me about 3 years to get comfortable with.
Like I said, I’m sure she’s amazing and great, and maybe she’s just asking to be curious but if you ever feel uncomfy with a straight girl question like that, you bounce the heck out.
100 ways to say “I love you”:
1. You are beautiful.
2. I love your smile.
3. Here, let me get that for you.
4. I love seeing you wake up in the morning.
5. You are amazing.
6. I love (this) about you:
7. Stay safe. Text me when you get there.
8. I love when you do (this):
9. I think you’re beautiful when:
10. You’re too good for me.
11. I don’t deserve you.
12. I care about you.
13. Don’t put yourself down like that.
14. I adore you.
15. I can’t stop thinking about you.
16. Seeing you makes me smile.
17. I need you by my side.
18. I’m thankful for you.
19. You make me a better person.
20. You complete me.
21. Have a good day at work!
22. You’re the light of my life.
23. Seeing you makes my day.
24. I get butterflies every time we talk.
25. I’m so lucky to have you; I don’t know how I got so lucky.
26. You set my heart on fire.
27. I’ll walk you home.
28. I love to make you happy.
29. You’re my soulmate.
30. You’re my best friend.
31. I can’t wait to see you (again).
32. You mean the world to me.
33. You’re my rock.
34. I value you.
35. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
36. I love being around you.
37. Pull over and let me drive some.
38. Take my jacket, it’s cold outside.
39. I want you.
40. You complete me.
41. You’re my happiness.
42. Do you need anything?
43. I want to hold your hand and never let go.
44. You’re the only one for me.
45. You are my heaven on earth.
46. Every time I look at you I fall in love all over again.
47. Drive safe.
48. I don’t know what I’d do without you.
49. Forever isn’t too long, because I know I’ll be with you.
50. I’d rather argue with you than kiss someone else.
51. You look great today.
52. I love that _______ on you.
53. You look cute when you push your glasses up.
54. I’ll always be here; I’m here for you.
55. My heart hurts when you’re not around.
56. I can’t think of what my life would be like without you.
57. We’re perfect for each other.
58. I cherish you; you’re more important than anything else in my life.
59. I will love you until I die, and even after.
60. You’re mine.
61. I support you.
62. I’m addicted to you.
63. You’re perfect in my eyes.
64. Take this; it’ll help you feel better.
65. I can’t wait to see you.
66. You’re the only one for me.
67. I’m crazy about you.
68. I had an amazing time with you.
69. I feel so lucky to have you.
70. I’ll never let you go; I’ll never want to.
71. I hope this moment never ends.
72. You leave me breathless.
73. I’d do anything for you.
74. Seeing you happy makes me happy.
75. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings.
76. You always find a way to make me smile.
77. I can’t put what I feel for you into words; it’s too great.
78. I still get jealous even though I know you’re mine.
79. I’m listening to you.
80. I made this for you, I know it’s your favorite.
81. I’m excited and nervous for tonight with you.
82. I got you your favorite candy.
83. I’ll always care about you.
84. I made you breakfast.
85. I can never stay mad at you.
86. I love your eyes; they’re gorgeous.
87. I love that outfit on you.
88. You look so cute.
89. You’re the highlight of my day.
90. How’d you sleep?
91. Your smile makes my heart go crazy.
92. I hate seeing you cry.
93. It’s my job to make you happy.
94. I want to spend more time with you.
95. I’ll fix it.
96. I hate when we argue.
97. You’re the only person I want to live my life with.
98. You drive me crazy (in a good way).
99. I’m proud of you.
100. I trust you, I always will.
Hi, 7goodangel. I am here to ask you about PaperJam as a shy, smol and innocent being (mainly thegreatrouge made him be). There has been some conflicts regarding his trait. Some said his canonical personality is a jerk, like what you wrote in his bio / info and some said that is severely wrong and being shy, (which made him shipped with Fresh), is his canonical personality. What are your thoughts about this? I mean, it is your character and people are taking control of it. Don't you disagree?
Well… I have talked to people and seen public
conversations and this has happened several times to me over months. I guess
I’ve gotten a little numb to it now… or maybe it’s due to school that I
haven’t given it the attention that it deserves. Probably due to school.
I just can’t update constantly like others - even though
some others in school were and are able to update constantly. I can’t keep
going around and holding up my bio of PJ and police people. It’s exhausting to
me… it really takes up the small bit of free time I have.
I think after I get a solid job that I’ll be able to go
around better… but anyway - back to your question.
While I love seeing interpretations and do not want people
to be limited by something and have their imaginations go forth… it’s proving
that a huge con comes with that mentality - which you have pointed out. A lot
of people swear that PJ is the cute, innocent interpretation that really, did
get PJ popular in the first place. While I did have him as a jerk from the
beginning - I kinda kept that info to my RP blog - so you could say it is my
fault this is all happening and I do think that. I could of done something to
make it not as bad as it is now…
It’s just like the NSFW stuff… people just assume the
first thing and run with it. And it really does make me feel like I really am
not needed for my own character at points.
It’s a struggle - I don’t want to have people stop
interpreting PJ within AUs… but I also don’t want people to just see him as
an innocent child to ship with Fresh.
And I’m still trying to find the best solution to it.
But… I feel like the damage is already done. It’s too late
for me to talk to all of these people going around swearing on their life that
PJ is canoncally like Rouge’s interpretation/AUs. It feels like an hopeless
battle to me.
And I guess I needed someone to ask me this question so then
I can fully say my thoughts on this.
So in short, while I love creativity and don’t want to snuff
it out (considering some people would probably think I’m doing that already
with saying “No Sin”), I still don’t like it. It irritates me, irks me,
frustrates me, and I feel like even as the person who thought of PJ in the
first place, my voice isn’t enough. Communities seem like they don’t care about
artists unless they reach a ‘certain goal of popularity’ or seem like they
have a more professional style of art. I know I do not reach either of those
People misspell my username all the time - I actually
claimed ‘7goodangle’ on tumblr for that reason.
People still say “I’m too lazy to find who made PJ”
when they clearly mentioned they looked at the bio on the wiki.
People still go around arguing others on the canon ship of
OmniPJ and swearing that FreshPaper is the true canon ship, when all people are
pointing out is that they need to keep the canon ship in mind when going around
Even just basic personality traits… and these things are
happening on sites that I do not nor want an account for.
I still want others to have fun - to be happy; but I don’t
know… I guess I’m cutting out my own happiness to get everyone else happy? I
want to eventually write a version of PJ within his own universe and story…
and he is more like the version I created within the UT verse. Not exact - but
close. Though who knows… I might shove PJ to the side and replace his role
with another character. I’m still weighing options.
Cause PJ was the first character I ever put this much time
and thought into… my first character that was balanced, well rounded…
And what happens?
You said it Anon.
They took it - changed it (initially as an AU but now people
think it’s canon) - and I can’t do much about it. Due to school and not much
free-time… due to how many don’t know the true creator… and just back
talking anyone who is just mentioning it to people who swear by it.
As an artist and a character designer…
It makes me not want to show designs, characters, and
stories ever again online.
Considering if this is how I was treated on the first one…
why even take a chance at a second one? If it has brought me so much stress,
frustration, and time… why even try it again?
I said I was only going to do fanart so if anyone stole it,
it didn’t really matter.
I think I should have stuck with that thought process.
In conclusion, there are some major things to take away
here. First – that yes, I do not like how it has skewed this far to the point
of arguing over a fandom version with the canon. Canon is canon and I get the
different AUs – this is too far. Way too far. I am emotionally drained from
this – from this whole mess that I have been defending throughout majority of
PJ’s lifespan. I will state this – Paper Jam is my character. He is my original
character that I created more than a year ago. And the UT AU fandom took my
character and warped him to something he is not and all of his original meaning
is lost. I do not like to hurt others or make other sad – but I must put my
foot fully down. This miscommunication needs to stop. I am tired of repeating
things over and over and I have past my breaking point time and time again. I
just want people to see PJ how he really is… and I wish that people could be
focusing more on the reality of him instead of the alternate that they all
claim as truth.
Final words: I still like Undertale – I still like creating
characters and having fun – but the Undertale AU fandom is ridiculous now. The Amino
UT community is insanity in an app, and there is a lot of stuff that has made
many artists and creators to their breaking point and leaving the fandom
entirely. Everyone in this fandom needs to take ten steps back and look at what
they are doing. Go back to the game. Play it again – watch your favorite let’s
player’s videos of it again.
And just… food for thought… please don’t jump the gun on someone else’s OC’s
personality and actions.