- - [ the games were always a part of your life, but as a capitol citizen — and the child of a gamemaker — you always thought you’d be safe from them. you sat there and looked pretty while the districts slowly died, their life leeched out of them by a game that mocked their existence, their very thoughts. but then the rebellion happened, and suddenly— suddenly, your safety is gone, lost, and the games seem so much more sinister.
- - [ you never thought you’d have to fight against your friends. you were wrong.
- set after the rebellion, this is what would happen if coin had never died, and the last ‘symbolic’ hunger games, using the children of gamemakers and other essential capitol officials, had taken place.
- message me to join, if your character isn’t already taken.
- track the tag ‘tlhgau’
- when you’ve been accepted, post a small-ish bio in the tag; explain who your character’s related to, their family, etc.
- be active or be out