•Sejeong saying a line each for all the members while crying and laughing
•Sejeong (?) : Thank you for spending the last moment with us, I love you
•Sejeong: Thanks to Chungha now I have no worries about dance!
Oh my god, this bond I can’t y'all all help each and make I.O.I I.O.I please
•Sejeong: “We don’t have any more stage together… leader Nayoung, it must have been hard for you. Thank you so much!”
•Somi cried till she can’t talk
•Fans noticed a bunch of writing on Somi’s hands since the beginning and it was revealed to be her thank you ment she said while crying.
•Btw somi talking about chaeyeon unni while crying 😭😭😭
She love chaeyeon so much 😭
•Jieqiong’s mom is there at the concert
•Jieqiong to mom: Thank you for always cheering me on. Thank you for giving birth to me
•Chaeyeon is saying sorry to the fans again when it’s not even her fault it should be Kwang Soo who’s should be saying sorry
•Yeonjung: This is not the end, let’s just be sad only for today, and continue to be together from tomorrow on. I love you.
•Nayoung’s the last
•IOI: Thank you, everyone. We love you
•They said this together, like how they greeted Nation Producers on Pd101
•Doyeon: We as IOI have been really really happy all these while
•Chungha: “Whenever there’s a downpour, please remember us~”
•They ended with,
“Till now, it’s IOI”
•Downpour omg Chungha couldn’t sing her lines so the fans completed for her
•Nayoung: “It our last greeting now…”
I.O.I: “In future, it’ll be I.O.I” 😭
•Some of the girls couldn’t get their lines out… the fans are singing for them…. I love you all so much for being there for them
•they changed ‘yes i love it, it’s been ioi’ to ‘yes i love it, in the future, we are ioi’
•Y'all know what’s worse, after all these emotional ride, IT’S FUCKING PICK ME FOR ENCORE WHY
•The fans actually got to chant out 우리 이제 안녕, they’re so strong, I’m glad they’re there to send the girls off
•Yoojung: “Come on everyone! It’s our last ‘Pick Me’ together!”
•They are crying while singing Pick Me idek anymore
•They started with Pick Me on PD101, now they’re ending as 11, as I.O.I with Pick Me…
•TimeSlip Concert’s Final Day has ended.
•They are saying that time passed very fast, and that it’s regretful
•I’m not ready for the last “Yes I love it, up until now, it has been IOI~ Thank you~” 😭😭😭
•the girls did the ending part of very very very again and said “this has been IOI, i love you~” etc doing hearts
•Everyone, the end is nearing😭
•all sitting together now watching VCR
•sad music VCR of ioi over the past year
•With not much time left of the concert Somi said:
“When you’re with good people, time goes by fast.”
•Fans screaming “you’ve worked hard, you’ve done well, I love you, etc”
•It’s the VCR of them to each other right now
•Mina, “Thank you for doing well, I didn’t know that time will passed so fast. I love you, our ang-ang”
•Fans: We’ll remember you forever, we’ll wait for you, don’t cry
•Kyulkyung’s video message to I.O.I: “Time passed really fast that we didn’t even know… I love you, I.O.I” 😭
•actually it was video message from Somi, then Jieqiong, then Chaeyeon
•Mina family message
•The girls are crying really badly now 😭
•DIA message to Chaeyeon
•Fans can constantly hear them crying apparently.
•message from Sejeong’s mom
•Sejeong’s Mom: You’ve worked hard for the past one year. Now, you’ll be going back to your own places. I will always cheer all of you on.
•Sejeong exploded in tears.
•Kahi, Cheetah also sent a video message.
•The messages from family members ended with “Fighting, I love you” from all the 11 members’ family and friends
•they’re all crying so hard now T__T
•everyone is quiet all you can hear is their crying noises
•Doyeon prepared a message omg.She is crying
•a fan fainted again wth
•Guys I can’t hear her she’s crying so much I can’t….
•doyeon said she doesn’t wanna separate with ioi members again omg this girl 😭😭
•Doyeon: I really don’t want to us to disband…
Fan: We don’t want you to either!
I’m so sorry I love you
•Sohye is speaking her message now. she broke down.
•Sohye is doing acrostic poem of I O I. fans are shouting out each sound
•Yoojung:I was awake at 5am yesterday, and I watched Goblin
•Yoojung: thank you for giving me and being with me for the happiest 10 months of my life
•Chungha: “22nd Jan 2016 was our first broadcast of PD101 and today 22nd Jan 2017, it’s our last concert…”
cre on twitter
Here’s what I’ve had sitting in my “Cup Age Regression” doc since September, and never added to after the original brainstorm passed:
The morning of August 4 Jack goes into the living room to say goodbye to the Cup. The kitchen is a noisy jamboree of plates and forks and voices, and Eric periodically calling, “Pancake up!” He slips away from it just for a couple of minutes, looking for a little bit of quiet. So it’s back to the living room, the morning sun coming through the window sheers, the faint detritus of yesterday’s party–paper napkins on the table, wine glasses on the fireplace mantle, a pair of high-heeled shoes kicked behind a chair, the silver gleam of the Stanley Cup. There’s a man from the Hall of Fame in the front entry hall, fussing with the cup’s travel case, waiting for Jack’s 24 hours to expire.
Jack sets his hands in his pockets and looks at it, his thumb seeking the still-new weight of the engagement ring on his hand. He can’t help smiling.
I wish my old self could see me now, he thinks, and reaches out to pat the cup fondly.
Chaeyeon: I’ve always liked the words ‘thank you’. First, I had a thought like 'Am I someone who deserves this much love?’ Really, there were lots of time when i was feeling tired and lonely. 1-2 years after debut, I always feel lonely. But since I have the members, they became my strength. When I had a hard time doing my schedules, even though I’m a bright kid, I can’t laugh. After the members are here, they made me laugh, thank you for bring me meet these 10 members. Even though it’s hard to break up…Firstly, I… can’t think of this. Thank you for treating us well, 11 members who has their own personalities and visuals. Thank you YMC for always working hard. When I like someone, I like them much, but that much I got hurt…(so) I only keep in touch with certain people, but i think I will stay in touch with I.O.I’s members 'till i die. To all of you, thank you and I’m sorry… thank you so much.
◇ requested by anon; Vampire!junhoe pleaseeeeeee 💘💘💘
◇ the gif has nothing to do w this story but its really hard to find junhoe gifs that are even slightly serious OTL life is hard lol anyway i find it weird but whenever i write for junhoe i end up writi g something completely different to my other works - for example, my other vamp fics are so different from this one!! But i hope u guys enjoy anyway bc i quite like it
Humans like to think that they’re alone in the world. Alone in the universe, too. Maybe it scares them to think about more powerful, unique creatures. Maybe they’re secretly aware, somewhere in their subconscious, that they’re weak, fragile, unprotected. That makes humans dangerous, because they try too hard to prove others wrong.
Humans are lucky that the other side of things — the ‘weird’ side — is so merciful. How grateful they should be that the things that go bump in the night decide to stay hidden in the shadows, the alleyways, through secret doorways and portals. Humans can easily be overthrown, but sending the world into chaos isn’t something anyone is particularly fond of doing, and that results in fear of being discovered.
If a person tries hard enough, maybe they’ll be able to see through to the other side: a girl with purple hair and eyebrows in the flower shop was making roses grow with a flick of her wrist — a barista, with bright green eyes, from the corner of your eye, looks as if he has another set of arms.
It’s all about perception, and fortunately for otherworldly Beings, that has never been the strong point for humans.
Our story starts at a shop that mortal eyes can only see at the witching hour on a Wednesday in March when the weather is just right and the wind is travelling at a certain speed — your shop.
(Note: I don’t really acknowledge Slapstick and Ultragirl as New Warriors because it’s more like a retcon as they joined the team off-panel. Also, I don’t acknowledge the depowered mutants posing as New Warriors from Vol 4.)
- DEAD = Namorita (Namorita Prentiss), Turbo II (Mike Jeffries) Aegis (Trey Rollins), Bolt (Chris Bradley), Microbe (Zachary Smith Jr)
- IN LIMBO = Justice (Vance Astrovik), Speedball (Robbie Baldwin), Firestar (Angelica Jones), Silhouette (Silhouette Chord), Turbo (Michiko Musashi), Donyell Taylor as Bandit/Night Thrasher II, Alex Power, Helix, Timeslip (Rina Patel), Debrii (Deborah Fields), Hummingbird (Aracely Penalba), Sun Girl (Selah Burke), Haechi (Mark Sim), Water Snake (Faira Sar Namora)
- DEAD OR ALIVE = Darkhawk (Chris Powell), Rage (Elvin Haliday)
- BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE = Richard Rider as Nova (brought back to life but infected with Cancerverse virus in Jeff Loveness’ Nova comic), Dwayne Taylor as Night Thrasher (brought back to life in Contest of Champions but now, he’s in Limbo)
- TURNED EVIL =
Ben Reilly as Scarlet Spider (turned evil and became the new Jackal. Now he’s going to be in his newest Scarlet Spider series by Peter David)
- OTHER = Sam Alexander as Nova II (left the team for Avengers and then, Champions. Also, he doesn’t even acknowledge the New Warriors.), Carlton LaFroyge as Hindsight Lad (kicked out of New Warriors for good after he betrayed them by outing their secret identities to public), Kaine Parker as Scarlet Spider (Spider-Verse happened, formerly dead and now resurrected but slowly dying of Clone Degeneration Sickness. However, Kaine is still active as he’s hunting for Ben Reilly)
- IN LIMBO = Speed (Tommy Shepherd)
- ERASED FROM EXISTENCE = Elijah Bradley as Patriot (thanks to that rights issues, Eli Bradley will never be used by Marvel again)
- DEAD / DEACTIVATED = Vision II
- BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE = Cassie Lang
- TURNED EVIL = Iron Lad (the younger Nathaniel Richards)
- USED TO BE ACTIVE IN RECENT YEARS BUT NOW NO LONGER = Wiccan (Billy Kaplan), Hulkling (Teddy Altman)
- ACTIVE (but in different comic/team) = Noh-Varr, Miss America (America Chavez), young Loki Laufeyson, Kate Bishop, Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- IN LIMBO = Finesse (Jeanne Foucault), Striker (Brandon Sharpe), Hazmat (Jennifer Takeda), Lyra the Savage She-Hulk, Thunderstrike II (Kevin Masterson), Batwing (James Santini), Butterball (Emery Schaub), Turbo (Michiko Musashi), Ricochet (Johnny Gallo), Wiz Kid (Takashi Matsuya), Rocket Racer (Robert Farrell) , Machine Teen (Adam Aaronson), Loa (Alani Ryan), Fiona the NuHuman
- USED TO BE ACTIVE IN RECENT YEARS BUT NOW NO LONGER = White Tiger (Ava Ayala), Julie Power (left the team and only appeared in Civil War II: Choosing Sides comic with her siblings), Anya Corazon (used to appear in Web Warriors but now since the comic ended, she’s in limbo), Victor Alvarez
- ACTIVE (but in different comic/team) = Laura Kinney as X-23 / Wolverine
Q. If you don’t mind me asking, can you recommend some good sageuks?
Well, I don’t know what kind of Korean historical drama/movie you would like. (Trendy? Traditional? Political? Romantic? Timeslip?) So, I made the following list of Korean Sageuks (mostly since 2000~) in chronological order. You can pick up anything you want. :)
★ = Good for beginners (You don’t have to know much about Korean history in advance) ◯ = Daebak (popular in South Korea. More than 30% viewership ratings on TV, or over 7 million tickets at the box office.) ◉ = Hallyu hit (popular in foreign countries) ↗ = Timeslip genre ♡ = Romance-centric, or Erotic ◀ = My favorites
Title in Bold + Italic = My recommendation
■ Three Kingdom period 삼국시대 三國時代 (37 BC - 668 AD)
* Goguryeo 고구려 高句麗 (37 BC – 668 AD)
2006 MBC Jumong / Prince of the Legend주몽 朱蒙 (BC 58~ BC 19) ★◯◉
2008 KBS The Land of the Winds 바람의 나라 (AD 4~44)
2009 SBS Princess Ja-Myung / Ja Myung Go 왕녀 자명고 自鳴鼓 (?~32) ♡
2007 MBC The Legend / The Story of the First King’s Four Gods 태왕사신기 太王四神記 (374~412) ★◯◉
2011 KBS Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror 광개토태왕 廣開土太王 (374~412)
2013 KBS The Blade and Petal 칼과 꽃 (618~642)
2006 SBS Yeon Gaesomun 연개소문 淵蓋蘇文 (603~666)
* Kaya 가야 伽倻 (42–562)
2010 MBC Kim Su-Ro, The Iron King 철의 제왕 김수로 金首露 (42~199)
* Baekje 백제 百濟 (18 BC – 660 AD)
2010 KBS The King of Legend 근초고왕 近肖古王 (285~375)
2013 MBC King’s Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang 제왕의 딸 수백향 (501~523)
2005 SBS Song of the Prince / The Ballad of Seodong 서동요 薯童謠 (580~641) ★◯♡◀
2011 MBC Gye-Baek 계백 階伯 (?~660)
* Silla 신라 新羅 (57 BC – 935 AD)
2016 KBS Hwarang : The Poet Warrior Youth 화랑 花郞 (526~576)
2010 MBC Queen Seondeok 선덕여왕 善德女王 (576~647) ★◯◉♡◀
2012 KBS King’s Dream 대왕의 꿈 (604~661)
* Unification of Three Kingdoms 삼국 통일 (660~668)
1992 KBS The Tales of Three Kingdoms 삼국기 三國記 (576~668)
2011 MBC Gye-Baek 계백 階伯 (607~660)
2012 KBS King’s Dream 대왕의 꿈 (604~661)
2003 Movie Once Upon a Time in a Battlefield 황산벌 荒山伐 (660)