Things I very much enjoy about season 3 at first glance
- LOTOR’S. GENERALS. ARE ALL. MIXED RACE. GALRA. BADASS. WOMEN.
- AND the Galra are purists so they have been hated by the public for a long time… Don’t you love it when tv shows translate over to the general state of the world?
- “hEy MaN”
- Lance is upset about the lion change and how it happens (don’t worry I won’t spoil much) but he transitions well and deals with it better than Keith
- Lotor is super fuckin smart and even though he’s a bad guy he’s reeeally good at what he does
- I mean seriously. He’s baaaad, but he’s goooooooooood.
- “HUNK IM A LEG”
- Even though Allura is usually in control about a lot of things the only thing that allows her to take control of Blue is to admit she’s a little unsure and have some humility, something she isn’t usually allowed to do as the commander of Voltron and that’s really special
- Lance starts to think he’s the goofball of the team instead of the sharpshooter as stated by basically everyone and it’s really sad but I’m glad they’ve improved his character from being the 2D dumbass from season 2
- LIVE THE KLANCE. BREATHE THE KLANCE. INHALE THE KLANCE. ALL THE KLANCE.
- *cough* sven *cough*
And this is just the heavily sleep deprived, forced to bed after episode 4 list. Just wait until I’ve rewatched it 5 times and come up with all of the pros and cons of the new series.
brianna, 17, missouri, bi
looking for something to call mine!
i love fashion, movies, tv shows and the sims! looking for someone in the missouri area!!
Hey! I am Justyna from Poland. Actually I am student in Medical University studying to become a doctor. Medicine is now a big part of my life but I have other interests too. I really love literature in any kinds (it’s a shame I don’t have much time for it :<) I love TV shows especially Korean. It caught me really deep in Asia, it’s culture, music and aestetics. I love to contemplate world and nature, I am little melancholic and nerd. I am quite shy and introverted but I’m trying.
I found penship by accident but I must admit it intrigued me right away. I need that “invisible” friend in my life with whom I could share my thoughts, interests and stories. I think it would be so much fun! It excites me to learn something about new people and their culure I want to improve my poor English too. Idea of snail mail from abroad is so much style!!
Preferences: I would prefer people around my age but I’m open to others too. Gender, country doesn’t matter. I am amazed by snail mail and I want to contact through it.