- me: money isn't real and scarcity is almost always fabricated. we literally throw away necessities. we produce to excess and a majority of our labor could be automated.
- them: okay but sweaty who's going to pay for that?
- me: no one. money isn't real. scarcity is fabricated. we produce and throw away excess necessities.
- them: but we can't afford to just give away necessities life doesn't work that way.
- me: the goods literally already exist. you literally just put them in the hands of people who need them instead of the fucking dumpster.
- them: but what about the money?
are you gonna play NG+ when you have free time?