So my dad is trying to get me into watching Once Upon a Time
- Me and my dad: *sees the Little Red Riding Hood character wearing red booty shorts, high heels, and showing her stomach. Also bending down cleaning tables because she works in a restaurant.*
- Dad: *referring to Little Red Riding Hood* Don't dress like a hoe, Tiffany.
- Me: Just because she dresses like that, it doesn't make her a hoe.
- Dad: Well people will think you're a hoe.
- Me: That shows how corrupt society is and it's why feminism exist's, dad. Case closed.