1. a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.
2. what you call it when an Egyptian monument has a really sneaky idea.
1. a generally pejorative slang term used to describe the phenomenon of overhanging flesh when it spills over the waistline of pants or skirts in a manner that resembles the top of a muffin spilling over its paper casing.
1. a specific portion of a city in contrast with the local downtown area. Such uptown areas may not necessarily be located to the north of or at a higher elevation than the downtown, regardless of designation.
2. A city featuring arrows as the primary architectural motif.