- My blog has taken a sexy turn lately. It occurred to me that posting about all the incredible sex I’m having could be mistaken for bragging. If that’s they way you see it, I’m afraid you’re missing the point entirely. The fact is I’m happy. I went through Hell and back to get here and I want people to know that it’s never too late to find your second chance. I am 39 years old and I am walking around with stars in my fucking eyes!!! Being in love with a grown up who doesn't abuse my heart, my head or my body (unless I ask nicely) is something we all deserve, no matter what mistakes you've made in the past. There is always a way out. All you have to do is want it bad enough and fight that numbing existence with all of your heart before it consumes you.
- I hope my story inspires some of you. No one deserves to be miserable, especially in marriage that’s sucking the life out of you. Find your happy, people. It sure as fuck isn’t going to find YOU!
- USB cords are not my friend. Errytime I plug one in that shit is backwards. In an attempt to overcome this annoying occurrence I started rotating the plug at the last possible moment before plugging it in, assuming that as always, my first attempt was wrong. Basically, this has only made matters worse because it’s STILL BACKWARDS and I am forced to acknowledge the fact that I actually MADE that shit backwards!!!! LMAOFML. This happens at least 3 times a day.
- Do not ask me to cook you eggs. Unless you like them massacred into scrambled eggs with bacon and covered in melted cheddar. I am completely incapable of flipping an egg without it exploding.
- I got a new hair cut but I will not be posting any pictures. At least not on this blog.
- I’m down 5 lbs and I don’t even know how! I’ve been off the diet for at least a month now, though I have started to restrain myself a little when it comes to the carbs. Maybe that’s all it took? Oh wait…forgot about the increase in exercise…NEVERMIND!
After taking a little break from Tumblr, I’m glad to be back. I really missed some of you assholes.
- However…one of you really creeps me out. :/