So Daves & Ciara tagged me in the question thing...
Always post the rules
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
Then write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people.
1. What type of sandwich is your favourite?
Peanut butter & banana.
2. How often do you check yourself out in the mirror?
Much too often. Although incredibly self loathing, I am a very vain person. It’s a painful situation.
3. Who is your favourite author?
I could go on about this for, like, four hours and list all the authors I love, but I’m gonna just say its a tie between J.K. Rowling and J.R.R Tolkien.
4. Favourite director?
5. Favourite musician?
As in band? MCR.
6. Biggest Celebrity crush?
Benedict Cumberbatch at the moment.
7. If you could become and human/animal hybrid with any species, which would it be?
Ok, well firstly, a tip: Don’t google that. But I’d probably say a centaur or mermaid or a sphinx.
8. What size shoe do you wear?
Like a 7 or 8.
9. Do you love me?
More than I love life itself.
10. Have you ever broken a bone?
Not for sure, but the events of last tuesday have made the validity of that statement a bit iffy, I’m not sure. I might have broken my nose. Doubt it though. Let’s go with no.
11. Opinion on mozzarella sticks?
1. What did you eat last?
2 minute noodles.
2. are you a dog or cat person?
3. what fictional universe would you most like to live in
Probably Harry Potter.
4. did you do anything strange as a child?
Yeah, well for one, I used to talk to myself like an infomercial while I was doing stuff like getting dressed, so I would sort of pretend to teach some sort of invisible ghost audience how to put on their singlets. Idk, I did a lot of weird shit.
5. favourite place?
The Astor cinema in Melbourne.
6. ideal profession?
World-class actress or artist
7. what are your beliefs? do you follow a certain religion?
I was brought up catholic, but I’m having doubts about it now, mainly because I’ve started to question a lot of their morals, and more importantly, all the political shit.
8. what is the philosophical question you wonder or worry about the most (eg. what happens after death?)
I think about what happens after death, my future, and alternate universes a lot.
9. summer or winter?
Winter. There’s thunderstorms and jumpers and blankets and tea and all the nice warm stuff.
10. you are only allowed to read 5 books ever again what are they?
The Fault in Our Stars, Boy & Going Solo, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy
11. what is your favourite soup?
Oh God, I don’t eat that much soup. Um, my mum makes a nice chicken soup. It has pastina, it’s really good.
1. What is your favourite film?
2. What is your favourite thing about your physical appearance?
3. What is your favourite thing about you, the person?
4. What is your greatest regret?
5. Who is your favourite fictional villain?
6. What’s your favourite video game?
7. What do you do when you’re in the shower?
8. What is your favourite childhood memory?
9. What is something you really, really want?
10. What event, person, thing, etc. has had the greatest influence on your life?
11. What’s one thing you want to change about yourself?