cabin game nights
As the title of this post implies, I’m thinking about what if every week or so, cabins had cabin game nights.
- Big cabins like Hermes and Apollo have to split the cabin into multiple games and then the winners of the separate games duke it out to become the ultimate winner.
- Smaller cabins like the minor gods and the big three will merge for game nights. Nobody ever wants to be the ones playing with the Nemesis or Nike cabin.
- The Nike cabin is competitive and a stickler for the rules. Cheating does not get past them.
- The Nemisis cabin is aggressive and may or may or cheat to win.
- Speaking of cheaters, pretty much everyone in the Hermes cabin cheats in some way, shape, or form.
- Members of the Ares cabin often starts fights when games get too intense. Chiron has probably temporarily banned a few games due to fights.
- The Hephaestus cabin has a bunch of asocial, awkward nerds so a lot of times things don’t get super competitive. They are, however, pretty good strategists.
- Trent puts his hands over Molly’s ears when things do get competitive so she won’t hear the swearing.
- The Athena cabin is full of really great strategists and games do get competitive. They will also argue about rules A LOT.
- Liam somehow always manages to twist rules to his favor.
- Parker is the one who consoles Rosie when she loses.
- The Demeter cabin is calmer than some cabins. Until Lotus and Kai star bickering like siblings. Or until Landry cheats.
- Cabin vs cabin games??
- Idk if demigods would ever be this organized but what if at the end of the summer there was like a game night tournament where the winner in each cabin play against other cabins until there is an ultimate winner.
- It’s at the end of the summer so if any grudges are formed, it’s okay, they’re going home in like a week and have the whole school year to calm down (or a whole school year to stew and plot their revenge. Whichever.)
- pls add more. also correct me if i got characterizations wrong??