Ten Facts Game
“Oooook everyone, I think we all have to get to know each other a little more. That’s why I decided to start this game. Write ten facts about you and tag ten people!”
I was tagged by @jobanana7 Thanks for tagging me.
1. I have emetophobia (fear of throwing up) but it has gotten a lot better in recent years.
2. I’ve never been in a relationship.
3. When I was little I had a bad cough and my doctors thought I had Cystic Fibrosis. Fortunately, I didn’t.
4. I really like to knit, journal and have way too much yarn and fountain pens.
5. I hate boats (connected to emetophobia but also in general) and will do anything to avoid being on one.
6. I have never been out of the state or country.
7. I haven’t read Harry Potter yet.
8. I used to be known as Libby.
9. I was homeschooled through middle school and freshman year of high school.
10. I’m a history major and planning to be a legal assistant.