Plot: after failing to find his soulmate in Asgard tony throws thor a party to cheer him up. After the party Thor tells the team that he wants to find his soulmate already and tells them that only his soulmate can lift his hammer. To see if any of them are his soulmate the team tries to lift the hammer. After everyone tries and fails the bookworm of the team aka the reader is pressured into trying and freaks out when she lifts it up like nothing.
A/n in this fic vision can’t lift Thor’s hammer.
The one thing Thor kept repeating throughout his life was that he was never got to get married yet marriage has been on Thor’s mind for the past year. Sure when he was younger he at the thought of meeting his soulmate made him sick. It was mainly because he knew that once he met them he wouldn’t be able to have sex with any woman he pleased. But now that he’s older he’s grown out of that mindset and wanted to settle down with his soulmate.
When he told his father he was ready to settle down with his soulmate he asked him how he could find them. “My boy you are holding the tool that will let you find your soulmate.” Thor looked down at his hammer confused “your mother charmed it so only two people can carry that hammer; you and your soulmate. So if you are serious about finding your soulmate I suggest you hold a assembly and have both men and women try to lift the hammer.”
1. Tony asking for Peter and both respond.
2. Rocket needing Bucky’s metal arm.
3. Thor and Drax comparing their turds.
4. Groot helping Bucky with his mental state. Bucky even shares his plums with Groot.
5. “I am T'Challa, King of Wakanda.”
“I am Groot.”
6. Somebody saying ‘No shit Sherlock’ and Stark and Strange give each other a knowing look.
7. They also bond over their facial hair.
8. Steve telling someone to watch their language and Drax asks how he can watch language.
9. Both Peters bonding over their retro tech.
10. Rocket and Stark drinking and creating robotics together.
11. An arm wrestle between Gamora and Nat.
12. Mantis getting Wanda and Vision together
13. Rocket hitting on a fox. “Rocket, she can’t talk.” “Of course she can! She’s just shy!”