Never really done one of these but I got tagged so might as well...
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 new people.
4. Message the people you’ve tagged to let them know that you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your happiest childhood memory?
I was like 5 or 6. The morning my parents woke my brother & I up to tell us we were going to Disneyland.
2. What is your favorite song? Why? (if there is a reason)
You can’t just ask a music major this sort of question. Ugh. Nope. Not answering this.
Fine. Somewhere Only We Know by Keane. For various reasons.
3. Are you passionate about something?
Um, yeahh? Lots of things. Kindness, for one. Always being kind to people is something really important to me, not just something I strive for personally, but a quality I appreciate most in others.
And Jesus, who is my heart, my mind, my soul, my world, my everything. I’m passionate about Jesus.
4. What would you change if you were the president of your country?
Idk. I’m glad I’m not the president, that’s one tough job. But…
Education being more affordable, I suppose. I was an immigrant when I came to the U.S. so loosening up on immigration laws. Focusing a ton on helping us clean up and save the only planet we have, the one living space we all share.
5. What would be your first purchase if you won the lottery?
Right now? Buying a more gas efficient car, believe it or not.
6. If you could have any superpower, which one would it be?
The ability to throw any object, be it a ball or even crumpled up piece of paper, into any type of hoop/bin and never miss.
7. If you could live in a movie, tv series or book, which one would you choose?
A Series Of Unfortunate Events. How I used to wish that world was real…
8. How would you describe yourself in one word?
Sensitive: having acute mental or emotional sensibility; aware of and responsive to the feelings of others. (At least that’s something I’m striving for)
9. What is the thing you like most about Tumblr?
It’s a much needed outlet. And it’s hilarious and brilliant.
10. If you could create a new animal, what would it look like and how would it be called?
A bear cub with alpaca fur. And it stays a cub, doesn’t grow any bigger. Portable, living teddy bears is what they are.
11. How do you imagine the world 20 years from now?
Societal collapse. Overpopulation. Tsunamis. Earthquakes. Corrupted governments. Increasing hunger for power. Increasing ignorance. Apocalypse.
Here are my questions:
1) What do you love most about yourself?
2) Which trait do you best admire in others?
3) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
4) If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
5) If you could know the answer to any question, which would it be?
6) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
7) At what age did you become an adult?
8) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9) Favorite book?
10) What’s your take on experience vs. education in preparing you for life?
11) What does your life say about you?
Find yourself in the tags.