Master Dooku has the highest standards and only chooses the most elite of the elite as his apprentices. Initiate Jinn is a prodigy and looks perfect on the records and is also exceptionally gifted in sensing the Living Force. Master Dooku thought he would make the perfect Padawan. Sometimes, Master Dooku is wrong.
Or, Master Dooku has to bribe a young Padawan Qui-Gon with Obi-Wan’s company in order to get him to do anything.
[A/N] In this AU where everyone is happy, almost no one is evil and everyone lives, Master Dooku is that grumpy grandpa who looks super scary but is actually ridiculously soft once you get to know him. Qui-Gon is his third apprentice, and all three of his Padawans are ridiculously rebellious (and spoiled) in their own ways. You’ll meet the other two soon <3
@godhelpthesickies pLEASE DONT BE SAD (and sorry i took forever orz my brain is working very slowly)
EDIT: OH SHIT APPARENTLY RICH ISN’T AN ONLY CHILD FORGIVE MY INCONSISTENCIES
There are two digits written at the top of his test. Red ink bleeds into the page, and even when he turns the paper around they show through. At first, the numbers don’t register to him–they’re unreadable, unreachable, and he feels numb all over, like nothing can touch him.
And then the score registers–61–and Rich suddenly feels like he can’t breathe.
Normally he’d be fine crumpling up the exam papers and tossing them into the nearest recycling bin, but that currently isn’t a viable option for him. 61 is far below the class’s failing grade, which means the teacher is going to call home. There’s no way he’ll be able to hide this from his dad.
「 東京喰種 」＆「 東京喰種 」:re ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❞ Walking Into The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death
This somehow gives me goosebumps… too much badass in one photoset. “Papa Arima” and his “adopted son” - wheee. .+:｡(ﾉ･ω･)ﾉﾞ But Arima better don’t stab Kaneki through his head again. The post took me forever, orz.
Training was not easy, but it is for the best for someone lacking on the stamina department like Hajime.
The young bunny made himself go through early morning jogs in the weekends and was slowly improving. It’s like he can feel himself getting stronger with every step he took.
His lungs burned as he breathes in the chilly air of dawn, the streets were still quiet and few with people. Hajime took the long way to the park, thinking that he should get some practicing done after a long run.
A few more meters later, the teal-haired male finally reaches his destination, he bends over breathing heavily, hands holding onto his knees for support. Wanting to take a moment to catch his breath before proceeding with practice.
Something that sounded like a dog’s bark made him perk up though, and when Hajime finally looks up he found a cute little corgi before him. He blinked in mild surprise, but his lavender hues brightens up at the adorable canine that randomly appeared.
“Oh, hello there~” Hajime says to the little pup. Kneeling down to it’s level. “What’s a little fella like yourself doing here alone?”
Tagged by @neon-lake ! Sorry for taking so long with this orz
1. If you could only listen to 1 song on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Prolly some JT song bc MAN DAT BEAT. Or even a Bruno Mars song. LOL Or maybe Piano Man or Vienna by Billy Joel………….. or hell, what’d be cool would be like this super intense snare drum solo where the beats are very distinct but difficult af to play so like…. I can spend my years trying to learn how to play it???
2. What’s your favourite animal/breed?
TURTLE/TORTOISE AND ALL OF THE TURTS
3. Name one thing you love about where you’re from/where you live!
MALASADAS AAAAAAA. FOOD IN GENERAL
4. If you could meet one fictional character for a day, who would it be and what would you do?
I’d meet… I have no clue tbh. I’d meet the dad from Kungfu Panda and have him make me a bowl of noodles and dumplings. =u=
5. What qualities do you want others to see in you?
I’d want people to see my bad qualities in a healthy way. Meaning that… idk. I notice people feel that it’s bad to acknowledge the bad points of their friends. “It’s only right to focus on the good.” Idk. I guess I feel that if you’re not able to acknowledge a friend’s faults, you’re not truly a friend. And along the same lines, idk…. I feel you become less trustworthy too?
6. What’s your favourite smell?
Old libraries. =u=
7. If you could choose one Pokémon to be your companion in real life, what would it be?
Either Psyduck or Slowbro? o3o They’re too cute for me. =u=
8. Say something about yourself that your followers don’t know!
I’ve been getting head deep into BJDs as of late bc I have absolutely no life, but I love them so much.
9. Are you allergic to anything? What are you allergic to?
Only dust really. And cats. OTL
10. What’s your guilty pleasure? xD
Going to target and buying things for the house. Like towels and new bedsheets. Even new cabinets and whatnot. I also love love love making things. Like putting together computers and stuff. =u=
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world once, where would it be and what would you do?
I’d go to somewhere with hopefully crappy food bc if I have to only go to somewhere once, that honestly sucks, especially if the food is good, u feel me? I’d want to visit places I like more than once.
1. If you were a piece of a chessboard, what piece would you be?
2. If you were a character in a movie, which character trope would you be? (Rival, nice guys finish last friend, etc)
3. What is your definition of strength?
4. Would you rather be forgotten by everyone and everything the moment you die or be forever immortalized in people’s memories as a total tool?
5. What mbti/enneagram/instinctual variant would you like to see more in entertainment?
6. If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?
7. How does your instinctual variant stack show in your life?
8. If the whole world is crazy and you’re the only sane person, does that make you the truly crazy one?
9. What are the type demographics of the area in which you live? Are things equally mixed or skewed?
10. You are in a basic JRPG party that includes: the warrior, black (offensive) mage, white (defensive/healing) mage, and thief. Which of the four would you be and what types (mbti and/or enneagram) would you prefer the remaining classes to be?
11. What is your favorite color?
“I think I had the ‘talent’. From when I was little I loved dancing and being on stage. When I was 19 years old I came to Seoul with a few friends, thinking, “I have to do something.” I didn’t set a specific goal when I appeared on KPOP Star. I just wanted to challenge myself.” xx
OMG I AM SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER!! Orz it’s been sitting in my file forever ;0;)/ lol for the other request, I haven’t forgotten about you guys!! I just need to survive one more month and then I’ll be free to post them all!!! So sorry that you guys have to wait for my lazy bum to finish ToT)/
Well anyways, I hope you like it my dear!! Feel free to use it where ever you want. Enjoy~~