EXO: Pros & Cons
Anon: Pros and Cons of dating EXO??
This request was actually sent after requests were closed for a while but I was interested in it. For future reference though, please actually see if things are open first.
- He’s so sweet and caring you would never feel unloved.
- Respects your privacy and independence.
- Doesn’t try to change you and loves you as you are, flaws and all.
- He gives really good hugs.
- He’s good at comforting you when you’re sad or stressed.
- Bottles up his negative emotions in the effort to avoid making you worried. Which in turn worries you more.
- He can be really quiet sometimes and isn’t always the best conversationalist.
- Puts you over his health so he’ll skip meals or sleep to see you which makes you feel guilty.
- He’s really good at taking care of people.
- Will do pretty much anything for the sake of your happiness.
- Makes a lot of lame jokes to see you smile.
- Listens well and remembers everything you tell him about yourself.
- Takes the relationship seriously so he’s super loyal and willing to work through problems instead of abandoning the relationship.
- Tries to take care of you too much and doesn’t let you be super independent.
- Buys you too many gifts, usually things you never actually asked for.
- He falls in love pretty hard and fast so sometimes he can come on a little strong.
- He’s a very caring partner who loves deeply and genuinely.
- Lots of hand holding and he has really nice hands.
- Cuddling at every possibly opportunity.
- He would sing to you anytime you wanted.
- He’s not the type to hide his feelings from you so he’ll always tell you how he feels.
- He’s a total workaholic.
- Is kind of thick sometimes and doesn’t always know how you feel unless if you tell him.
- He’d definitely want to take things slow. Maybe too slow at times.
- He’s not shy at all about his feelings and is never afraid to make the first move.
- Lots of laughter because he’d always be cracking jokes.
- He’d be a really good kisser.
- Gives you a lot of compliments, especially on things he knows you’re insecure about.
- Actually really sweet when he isn’t being a brat.
- Sometimes he takes his teasing too far because he doesn’t always notice where the line is drawn.
- Can seem somewhat insensitive sometimes.
- Arguments would be pretty common, especially because he’s really stubborn and doesn’t just let you win.
- He’s a really fun partner and there’s really never a dull moment.
- Isn’t jealous or possessive and trusts you enough to take care of yourself.
- Is your best friend on top of your boyfriend so he always has your back.
- Will tell you like it is and doesn’t lie just to spare your feelings.
- He’ll serenade you on a regular basis with that gorgeous voice of his.
- He can be a bit too laid back and it can seem like he doesn’t take the relationship seriously.
- He’s not a particularly affectionate person.
I really can’t think of any actual cons to dating him tbh.
- He’s really tall so he can reach high things for you and he won’t even tease you about it most of the time.
- Backhugs, cuddles, and kisses for days.
- You get sneak peeks to all of his songs.
- Gives you lots and lots of compliments and sweet words.
- He’s really loyal so you never have to worry about him cheating.
- He gets jealous really easily.
- He’s super clumsy so he always breaks your stuff. (He does usually replace it though, it’s just annoying.)
- He’s forgetful and would miss dates a lot, usually to work in the studio or to catch up on sleep.
- He’s really good at cooking so he’ll feed you a lot of good food.
- He’s responsible.
- Actually really loving and gentle.
- Protective but not possessive or jealous. Your health and safety are just priorities to him.
- He’s a great listener and is actually really good at giving comfort.
- He’s really busy with music and acting. His career comes first.
- He can be too serious.
- He isn’t very affectionate, mostly because of shyness but it could be mistaken as indifference.
- A total sweetie.
- He can be both super suave but also a cute dork.
- He’d give really warm hugs and cuddles.
- Thinks you’re the most beautiful creature on Earth.
- He’s actually pretty affectionate when he gets comfortable.
- Can be cold at times and tends to push you away when he has problems.
- He’s not much of an initiator most of the time.
- It takes a while to get him to open up and be comfortable.
- Is not single.
- Is also your best friend.
- He’s always dressed really well because the guy has style.
- He’d actually be really sweet beneath the teasing.
- Doesn’t lie to you, even about the smallest things. He’s always honest.
- Always willing to initiate if you’re too shy, but is also willing to let you take the lead if that’s what you want.
- He can be really needy and he complains a lot.
- Teases you almost constantly. (Every kind of teasing).
- He can be arrogant at times.