Hello! I have a question.. How young is too young to discover your trans. I had thoughts about it when I was 11 and now I'm almost 13 is that too young?
You’re never too young or too old to discover that you’re trans!
Below are some links that include some stories of trans ppl who realized as children which can show you that 11 or 13 is defs not too young!
I realized I was trans at 15, but some people realize later than that or earlier, and it’s all healthy and okay. If you ask a hundred randomly gathered trans people how old they were when they realized, you’d get a wide spectrum of answers.
- When did you know you were trans?
- Born this way: Stories of young transgender children (Some iffy language/misgendering/conversion therapy mentioned here)
- Raising a Transgender Child
- As Attention Grows, Transgender Children’s Numbers Are Elusive
- From He to She in First Grade (misgendering)
- 7 Young People on Their Views of Gender
- Jazz Jennings
- I Think I Might Be Transgender. Now What Do I Do?
- How to comes to terms with being transgender as a teen
- Questioning your identity
- What am I?