Read It Wednesday
Week 15! I’m finally starting to catch up on series, so hopefully you’ll start seeing your own in here! Note that drabbles are no longer included due to the length of the recs. I hope y’all enjoy this weeks compilation.
Dean x Reader
- “Falling In Love With You” by @lucifersagents (fluff) My heart soared at watching Clint Eastwood movies with him late at night. That sounds so perfect. I loved Dean’s confession with being in love with her. And poor Sam… when will he learn to knock. At least nobody was naked… yet.
- “You Were The One” by @thing-you-do-with-that-thing (angst/fluff) Dean’s such a good father. I love daddy!dean so much. I love how he interacts with his son, and even when the love of his life leaves he makes sure that Sam watches the baby so he can go get her back. This was amazing!
- “Shots Fired” by @torn-and-frayed (angst/fluff) This was a rollercoaster and I loved it. I love protective and worried Dean. Plus, I love how adorable the end is with Dean rating his pain and it just slowly going away the closer she got. Awesome fic!
- “The Honeymoon” by @iwantthedean (fluff; series) This series has been my favorite thing for so long! I love all the little updates you put out! The last line of this fic made my heart race. I also cannot wait for them to start making babies.
- “Imagine Dean coming home to you dancing around the kitchen, singing Pour Some Sugar on Me while baking a pie.” by @bringmesomepie56 (smut) This song is such a dancing song. I love the visual of Dean’s face when he walks in on her. I could totally see it in my head. Plus, the sex was awesome. And I certainly think they’ll be needed that pie after some sex. Gonna work up an appetite going at it.
- “An Impossible Choice” by @nichelle-my-belle (smut/angst) this had me right on the edge of my seat with the choice. I was like screaming at the fic of who to choose. This was so heartbreaking in an utterly perfect way. Bravo, I’m literally clapping. I love this so much.
- “Between The Lines” by @deanssweetheart23 (fluff) you’re such a beautiful writer oh my god. All the description at the beginning just melts me. It’s so perfect. And the way you describe Dean’s smell, I could almost smell it myself. I loved it. And the underwear. I’m laughing so hard at that. This is perfect fluff.
- “Here Now” by @impala-dreamer (angst/fluff) I am a puddle of tears. This was so sweet like Dean needed all that love. So many emotions all the love but then the hurt and gah, this is perfect, Beka.
- “Imagine Dean Thinking Your Voice is cute when you’re sick” by @imadeangirl-butimsamcurious (fluff) THIS IS ME. I NEEDED THIS. THIS HAS BEEN ME FOR THE LAST MONTH OKAY. I WAS SURE I WAS GONNA BE TAKEN OUT BY THE COMMON COLD. Okay, caps lock off, this was so sweet. I definitely needed this.
- “Can I Boop Your Nose?” by @winchester-writes (angst) my heart. This hurts so bad. Crazy!Sam with lucifer hallucinations was always my favorite, so reading about the reader going through the same thing and taking Sam’s spot just makes me love it so much more. This was amazing.
Jensen x Reader
- “Vancouver To Texas” by @inmysparetime0 (fluff) am I biased because I got to read this over your shoulder? This was fantastic Lindsey! I’m so in love with how generous Jensen is. Plus, I love the teasing of Jared with the spoon. My poor baby, but I laugh. This was so cute!
- “Imagine Jensen being a nervous goofball at your wedding rehearsal” by @bringmesomepie56 (fluff) ADORABLE! I love that song so much, it’s totally perfect too. And I can just see Jensen being so nervous. I loved this fic a whole lot.
- “Too Good” by @impala-dreamer (fluff) Jensen just looks too damn good in everything. How dare he. Also, I’m thinking someone missed their flight. Worth it though.
- “Perfect (Part 9)” by @supernatural-jackles (angst; series) you know what? Everything is not perfect anymore, Jen. You fucking ripped my heart out, I’d like it back now. I’d also like you to stitch it up real nice and perrty so it doesn’t leave a scar. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS BEFORE I START THROWING PUNCHES!
Sam x Reader
- “One Thousand Words” by @inmysparetime0 (fluff) THIS IS THE SWEETEST SAM FIC I’VE EVER READ! I need all the sam kisses. They’re like a cure all, the miracle drug and I am craving them. This was beautiful Lindsey, so god damn beautiful. (seriously, how dare you make me tear up at fluff)
- “Perfect” by @imagineteamfreewill (fluff) Aw, this is so adorable. It’s definitely a pick me up fic. Sam’s so sweet and supportive and I love the dancing in the field, I’m a sucker for that kind of romantic stuff!
- “A Thousand Years” by @writer-picks-the-music (angst/fluff) I really really love how you wrote the reader in this! Her and Sam’s relationship was amazing. I love the constant reassuring Sam that he’s worth it. You also did an amazing job writing Sam for it being your first time. This was an amazing fic!
- “Better Than This” by @melbelle45 (fluff/smut) This is so perfect! I love how you described their relationship and the struggle they went through to get to where they were. Daddy!Sam is also my weakness, so his being such a good father just warms my heart, especially at the end when he’s walking around with his son, gah! That imagery is perfect. And, obviously, I enjoyed the smut, very well written. This is definitely a new favorite fic of mine.
- “Black and Blue” by @bringmesomepie56 (smut) This was awesome! Poor Sam’s eye, but I mean, he really should’ve seen it coming. I love how passionate the feelings were, I could really hear Sam saying them and just see the look on his face. And obviously, the smut was wonderful. Great fic!
- “Wake up Call” by @impala-dreamer (smut) SHE BETTER PAY HIM BACK HE DESERVES IT AFTER THAT! I mean, that’s one hell of a way to wake up. Wouldn’t mind that every morning.
Jared x Reader
- “Lift You Up” by @impalaimagining (fluff; READ THE WARNINGS) wow… honestly, I’m at a loss for words. This was just beautifully written. I could really feel all the reader was going through, and that scene in the bathroom when Jared stops her just got to me and I just started bawling. It was so perfectly written. I cannot thank you enough for this fic.
Castiel x Reader