This is my main. Anuramoon, Chronomancer. You can see, she doesn’t really run around in that outfit anymore. I change it two weeks ago (Every day I think about changing it back xD), but that was here main outfit since she hit lvl 80. Inspired by the Mordrem-wolf colours.Why isn’t there a Mordrem-Wolf miniature? I really want one ._.
Rest easy. Our new Dream will remake your world.
As an extra: Two pictures with her current outfit.
The most important thing is that we are alike on the inside, not on the outside. Isn’t that right?
Eolla, mesmer. Pile of glittery garbage. A precious fairy who’s beyond and above that gender nonsense. Has a wild (in every matter) fashion sense and needs all those frilly shiny sparkly things right now.
I’m planning to replace the chest and epa with nightmare court robes and acolyte (already have) or inquest mantle. If only I wasn’t such a lazy little shit I am, I’d already have the skins before the fashion week ends. D:
1. What are your favourite Star Wars spaceships?
2. If you lived in the Star Wars universe, what would you do? What kind of person would you become?
3. Who are the most relatable Star Wars characters?
4. If you made a Star Wars movie, what would it be about and who would you cast?
5. If you could change your life with one of Star Wars characters for a week, who would you choose?
6. If you were a Padawan and could choose your master, who would they be?
7. If you were a Jedi master and you could choose your padawan, who would they be?
8. If you lived during the Clone Wars, which side do you think you would choose? Republic? Separatists? Staying neutral?
9. Which pilots in Star Wars do you want as your piloting teachers?
10. Which weapons would you use in the Star Wars universe?
11. Do you have any favourite names of Star Wars characters?
12. Your favourite and least favourite character are on the same mission together. What would happen?
13. If you could change one line from Star Wars films, books or animated series into something else, what would it be and what would the new line be?
14. What are your favourite Star Wars aliens species and why?
15. If Star Wars were a musical, which characters would sing which songs in which scenes?
16. If you had a power to help two different characters from different times meet each other, who would those two be?
17. Which Star Wars cast you want to watch Star Wars with?
18. Any great Star Wars merchandise ideas?
19. Who do you think the most well developed Star Wars characters are?
20. What is the main reason you love Star Wars?
Raised by the Lionguard, knows nothing about his background. And you know what? He does not care. He only cares about money, good booze and female company.
As a young adult he joined a Blood Legion warband to taste the life of a real charr soldier. Unfortunately, it didn’t meet his expectations - the warband was cruel to him and demanded him to win their respect, and the Legion’s discipline was too tight for him. He left after a few months and became a wanderer - or a mercenary, should I say. Need someone to fight for you? Kidnap someone? Kill? Escort? Find long lost treasure? Albinus is exactly the person you need. Albinus Iceshield, though being a guardian, is not a very positive character. He’s brute, never controls his mouth and is disobedient to the High Legion’s law. He cares about the others, yes - but only for his own profit. Albinus is more of a bodyguard than a real, golden-hearted guardian. As long as you give him gold, he will protect you at all costs. Works as a mercenary and headhunter. Yes, he is a jerk and an asshole. Iceshield is definitely not a intellectual type of a charr. His favourite activities are drinking and brawling. And yes, the only person he cares about is Alyeska Bloodgust, a well-known Blood Legion elementalist. It started as a physical relationship with lots of alcohol, then their spending time together became a habit. Right now, there’s a lot of compassion, care and love between these two.
This bab is only one day old. I made him last night! (I also finally got around to making the goggle/scarf combined thing from drytop? Ohh boy I’m lazy) But yes. Have a new Norn! Now my other wont feel so odd being surrounded by Asura…
remember how like 2 maybe 3 weeks ago their was a mini civil war in the supergirl fandom between supercorp and sanvers fans because of a false leak saying that Luthors and the most recent episode were the same and sanvers fans were upset that Lena’s storyline was encroaching on their screen time. especially since this episode was hyped up as a sanvers episode which has, and still is really lacking screentime despite how much the writers pretend that they’re really progressive when writing it. I really wish Sanvers had enough screen time in this episode to justify that dust up
Rumor has it April 17th is when the Episode 8 trailer drops. I guess its Star Wars celebration week (honestly never heard of it) but be on the eager look out! I heard more of what the trailer will entail. There is a whole youtube vid by Star Wars HQ who talks of what the trailer will show (apparently he has read up on ppl who have had a sneak peak at it) Snoke is gonna be a practical effect, an 8 foot puppet with elongated arms (creepy)
Oh my gosh!!!! This is incredible news and sounds pretty legit. Thanks for telling me!!!! I’d heard about puppet Snoke, but wasn’t sure how true it was. I hope he’s as creepy in person as he is in essence… I hate the thought of that creature in unborn baby Ben’s head. *shivers*