- Conversation with a mother this morning.
- Mother: Ms R, I'm really sorry, but how I do I say your first name?
- Me: It's okay, I get that a lot. It's Ceiridwen.
- Mother: Ok, that sort of makes sense. I asked Kidlet last night when I was reading the note you sent home, and he told me it was Heroin. And I was like "Are you sure? Because it starts with a C." And he just rolled his eyes at me and went "Yeah, of course I'm sure. It's from where they speak Whale, so it looks funny, but that's how you say it."
- Me: *dying of laughter* So, what he means is it's Welsh, which they speak in Wales, so it looks funny. Definitely not Heroin, though.
- M: And that explains it all. I might have to correct him this afternoon.
HONESTLY the fake cow chop au can murder me like come rob me plea se