// this was really fun!! I love cartoons! I wish i had more energy to sit down and finish most of the ones i start though :’)
- He really doesn’t mind; don’t lie this man loves himself some disney movies.
- Does not understand Steven Universe. How is Steven alive MC. Are the diamonds evil or justified. What would happen if you took out his gem. Would Rose come back? Is she dead? This man deserves answers.
- Honestly, he’s not super into the shows themselves. They’re cute yes, but he mainly watches them to make you happy. He knows how much you love them, and so he’ll totally binge watch stuff like that with you.
- Plus he can sing like there’s no tomorrow so be prepared for there to be daily concerts in the house for the next few weeks. Why are songs in cartoons so catchy?
- He doesn’t get cartoons nor disney movies. They’re to keep children entertained so adults wont have to deal with them for a few hours. Is that not the purpose?
- You show him so many shows and movies that he has zero interest in. They don’t make any sense. Cats cannot sing. If they can, Elizabeth the 3rd must be quite insecure about her voice. He’ll have to give her a confidence boost about it later.
- The only movie he’ll watch is The Aristocats even though he doesn’t understand at all. It’s okay, he can see why you find these so entertaining. You must have a very innocent mindset to watch them like you do, how cute.
- For gifts he notes the shows you enjoy and gets you pendants or clothing related to them as gifts. He likes to see you so happy about tiny things such as that.
- LEGENDARY DEFENDERS!!!
Yoosung reminds me of Pidge so much they’re both so smart and cute and pure
- That’s his favorite show to watch with you! It’s like.. space power rangers meets avatar the last airbender. quality stuff right there
- He loves so many cartoons, Gravity falls, Star vs the forces of evil, Steven Universe, so much more. He’s finally met his soul mate.
- He likes disney movies too, Especially lady and the tramp since he always watched that as a kid. He’s so excited to show you all his favorites, be prepared for a binge watching session.
- She doesn’t have time to watch stuff like that, so she’s never seen a disney movie. Ever. How has she survived this long.
- If you show her one, she really likes Mulan. Any disney movie with a strong independent female lead? She’s down to watch. It’s her favorite, since it makes her feel empowered watching things like that. Especially Beauty and the Beast; she loves Belle so much!
- She will roll over at 3 am and start storming up Conspiracy Theories ™
- “ Why did Belle give up all her dreams of travel and aspirations suddenly in the ending like they never existed. They ruined such a beautiful character by turning it into another stereotypical boy meets girl scenario. Why– ”
jaehee go to bed
- He loves cartoons and ‘kids’ movies. He never had the chance to experience them as a child so now he wants to, it’s fun!
- Favorite movie? Cars.
fuck planes though that was trash he will breathe heavily and type fast on his keyboard while bashing that movie online to a twelve year old
- Probably cries during the new trailer for Cars 3 they killed lightning mcqueen
- Binge watches stuff like that constantly with you, he really likes Over the garden wall since it’s a hint of spoop and a bit of mystery yet the characters and art is really pretty. He’s a man who can appreciate Quality Content ™ when he sees it.
- It’s not that he doesn’t like them, He just doesn’t watch movies or shows very often besides documentaries. A total nerd for things like that.
- A favorite disney movie has to be alice in wonderland, the art is pretty and he likes the characters. He watched it a lot as a kid!
- Obviously he cant really see what’s going on, But he’ll still cuddle with you while you watch your cartoons. He’s a fast learner so he usually catches onto the plot pretty fast, actually ends up getting into a lot of the stuff you put on. Really loves Gravity Falls.
- He says he hates them. They’re disgusting. Disgraceful. Hideous
what a drama queen
- But on the inside he’s full of shit because he loves them. So much.
- He’ll grumble and “ leave ” when you put on a cartoon, But leaving in his book actually means just sitting in the corner out of your view while watching intently. His secret cant be known.
- Or he’ll lay in your lap while you’re watching claiming he’s bored but he’s really just here for the free head scratches and cartoons. Shouldn’t be a surprise by now.