Meme Thingy Tag
Thanks @i-likebigbooksandicannotlie for tagging me! :D This my first time being tagged in an about you on tumblr so yay <3 It was hard to narrow it down but my ten favorite things are…
1. Animals in general but particularly my lab/princess named Sally who is gazing at me adoringly as I type this making her hard to forget!
2. Books! (surprising I know, lol)
3. Disney, because really whats a better cause for happiness than the line “And they all lived happily ever after.” From the films themselves, to Disneyland, to moments like helping my Disney-loving friend spontaneously recreate the iconic scene from the little mermaid and getting soaked in the process, (despite not being the one in the picture!)
4. Friends and family <3
5. Christmas! Because it just makes everything seem a bit more magical, and theres nothing quite like curling up beside the fire with a book while everything outside is blanketed in snow.
6. Dance, Irish dance to be specific. I’ve been dancing for in or around the ten year mark now and it’s been an amazing experience but I’ve recently retired from competition after winning worlds to teach it instead!
7. Binge watching tv series and becoming overly invested in them, if said binge watching takes place while in pjs with chinese food then so much the better ;)
8. Writing, though I haven’t done much of it in a while but hopefully I’ll change that soon.
9. Hot showers and clean sheets.
10. Starry skies.
Oh god, ok I don’t know many people here yet as I’ve only set up this blog like a week ago but I tag @annalisejsullivan, @thebookwormadventurer and @ellensbookshelves if they would like to do it and anyone else who would like to. Enjoy! :)