fic writer appreciation/positivity meme from @jonsa-creatives
Please answer the following questions and tag 5 friends!
1) Which current fic(s) are you excited about at the moment?
Is it okay to say one of them is a fic I’m doing with @kittykatknits and @jboobies? Cause I’m excited to see what they come up with and I love collaborating with them on it.
2) Which older/finished fic(s) would you recommend and why?
Dark Nights by @jboobies It’s got angst up the ass, and Robb. And a 3 some. :)
Ivory & Steel by @vivilove-jonsa Hot Gunslinger Jon. Need. I. Say. More?
Sicklings by @blvquebird Jon is full on dark here and I LOVE IT. But so is Sansa and I LOVE IT.
3) Can you remember the first Jonsa fic you read?
4) Are there any writers that you think deserve more kudos/comments/general acknowledgement of awesomeness?
-Questions for the writers only-
5) What about your writing are you particularly proud of? (A certain fic? Your style? A specific paragraph or prose?) - Come on - don’t be humble! Shout about your talents!
Right now I’m pretty proud of “Hysteria”, my Mrs. Robinson series. It’s fun and I’m trying something new with a Jon I’ve never written before.
I am rather proud also of Wolf - a canon-ish fic that let me explore a more primal Jon and Sansa, and something paranormal (supernatural) as well.
And Lost & Found, which allowed me to explore a darker Jon. Okay, so all three have dark Jon so I think I just really like dark Jon lol.
6) What do you admire about other writers?
Their ability to write fluff. I feel like mine comes off so gooey and wrong and boring. I just suck at it. The attention to detail that writers like @kittykatknits @bluecichlid and @vivilove-jonsa give.
I also admire @jboobies for how she makes emotions jump off the page.
And I admire @lathwell55 to jump into naughty topics (giggle) and explore them.
7) Do you listen to music whilst you write?
All the time.