10 song tag 🎶
rules: list the top 10 songs you’ve been listening to lately and then tag 10 mutuals
1. Christmas songs - I’ve been listening to a playlist of Christmas songs on repeat while I’ve been working through the Christmas scenarios for next month. it’s getting me so excited! I love Christmas!!
2. All of BTS’s Love Yourself album - it’s such a good album. in particular, I love Mic Drop and Dimple :’)
3. Work Song by Hozier - I’m working on an angst fic on the side, so you have that to look forward once it’s finally published (although it’s such a long piece, it’ll be a while before it’s finished! I mean! really long! we’re talking over 50k probably!) but this song really fits the mood I’m going for, since it’s not… sad particularly? but sombre? yeah…
4. I’ll Keep Coming by Low Roar - this is another song I’ve been listening to while I write angst, it’s quite haunting? I don’t know if that’s the right word to explain it, but the minimal instruments at the start plus his voice are quite chilling to me…
5. West Coast by Lana Del Rey - again, for angst this is great! sorry, all of these are from my angst playlist :’) but they’re really good, and all I’ve been working on at the moment are either the Christmas scenarios, or this angst piece!
6. RIP 2 My Youth by the Neighbourhood - okay, this is the last one I’ll mention from my angst playlist! I’m sorry, but if I get a good idea for a fic I’ll work on it obsessively, so it’s all I’ve been thinking about, outside of the Christmas fics for December!
7. Havana by Camila Cabello - this one’s just so catchy! I keep listening to it while I’m studying (gosh, is all I do study or write! I must sound so boring!)
8. Always on My Mind by the Pet Shop Boys - this song is so old, oh man :’) I’m really exposing myself for my love of cheesy 80s music! but it’s been playing on an advertisement recently, so I keep on coming back to listen to it!
9. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Nat King Cole - okay, I started to listen to this after Taehyung played it on one of the V lives he did a while back, and it’s such a nice song :’) bless him for his recommendation
10. Friends by Chase Atlantic - this is another one I’ve had on in the background while I write/ study. I don’t know, I just really like how it sounds