- weekes has said he was against what happened to Thane Krios in ME3 - that is, players having no choice over their LI’s fate in Mass Effect 3 (Thane dying no matter what)
- he wrote Mordin’s story in ME3 - AND THERE IS A WAY to have Mordin live, even tho that character DID things most people find horrible, & Mordin was having a redemption arc. (ok, there are huge consequences, but we can’t expect no less!)
- if there’s more dragon age content, he wants to give closure to solavellan!
- he’s now LEAD WRITER of dragon age
- i’ve read his personal books series… and having read it, I TRUST HIM EVEN MORE to give us a CHOICE in the end (the consequences may be tough though) (read the book, btw, they’re awesome)
- there’s SO MUCH HOPE, PEOPLE!
- FEEL FREE TO ADD ANYTHING TO THIS POST
- consider these tweets: