Good afternoon! Finals are just around the corner, and I know how tough it can be to balance both school, and taking care of yourself. Here are some helpful tips, pass them along to your fellow peers!
1. Don’t push yourself to exhaustion. Studying on a tired brain will not help you! Get your daily recommended 8 hours of sleep, I promise you will wake up fresh and ready to tackle those notes~
2. Eat well. Easier said than done, right? It’s okay~ Taking a snack break and eating something healthy and energizing, like assorted fruits or a smoothie will give you that boost you need. And don’t forget breakfast, the most important meal of the day!
3. Shut down distractions during study time. It may be tempting to check that phone and see what your friends are up to, but you will have plenty of time to see that later. Right now, you need to focus keep looking at it maybe it won’t leave this time maybe you won’t be alone
4. Study groups work wonders. Gather your classmates and friends and have a study sesh! But don’t forget, you’re here for studying, not slacking off. Working with a group may help you focus more, with the added bonus of company. It gets lonely in the dark
5. Make time for yourself. A few hours at the end of the day can make the difference. Plug back in and give yourself some much needed me-time. But not too much, and not right before bed, to help with sleep. Just enough as a treat~ You’ve done so well. I’m trying. Thank you.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you need help, please ask. Please. I need help. I can’t go on like this anymore it’s coming near me. I can’t see, oh I can’t see someone is anyone out there I’m so lonely Oh GOD I NEED HELP