Hi! I really admirer your work and would like to be as good as you so I have three questions. 1:how did you get into art 2:can u show on of your earliest artworks and your latest 3: can you please give me advice for hands and body proportions I would much appreciated it! Thank you in advice and I hope you have an amazing day/night 💜
I started draiwng about half a year ago (mid June/July 2016) because there was so many people from Instagram thta just made me go “Whoa” and i wanted to try and do the same thing~
I didn’t do much digital artworks last year since I prefer traditional at that time. I mostly posted small silly gifs of sans from undertale cause it looks really cute <3
I use real life hands as references (sometimes from google sometimes with my own hand) since its way easier to picture it~
I watched a lot of youtube tutoriol videos of how to make hands and it really helped me out a lot!
This is the style that i usually use since its pretty simple and cute~ I use cartoon references cause it looks way easier than the super duper detailed ones
my advices: PRACTICE A LOT
- Look at a lot of references it’ll reallllllllyy help you
- Get inspired!: Find artsits that inspired you the most! That reaaallly motivates you to draw something!
- Mistakes count as a progress!: Making mistakes is very common but that is ohay okay my friendo! The more mistakes you make, the more you can learn from them!
- Try different artstyles!: Sooner or later, you’ll get your own artstyle!
- E X P E R I M E N T: Different colors, hues, art styles, mediums, etc
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT FORGET TO HAVE F U N: whats the point of drawing something that doesnt make you happy